Chapter 22

In the last chapter I asked you guys will hazel die and you all answered with a strong "nope".🙂 seriously guys you all belive me this much 🤣🤣🤣.. Anyways let's continue the chapter

•°•When i stare right into you

I could feel my heart

beat faster for you

I will never let go

Even though we'll grow old

My love for you will never get cold°•°

•°•°•°•°•°•°•

Author's Pov. 

Hazel closed her eyes. That's it. This was her end and she was happy for it she didn't wanted to live anymore. She was tired of all these things. All the pain. All the torment.

And a gunshot rang through the dead silent mansion followed by Dylan's scream  making everyone's breath hitch

"HAZEL!!!!!!"

As soon as the gunshot was heard everyone closed their eyes. Silence prevailed the room before a groaning sound was heard. 

Dylan opened his eyes only to find Kevin holding his hand which was now bleeding. Frowning in confusion he looked around and his eyes widened when he saw Anton and Lia standing at the vast corridor of the living room.

 It didn't take him long to realize who shot since Anton had the gun aimed to where a now bleeding Kevin was. 

Lia had a gun too but her nose was scrunched as she looked at the object as if it was the most difficult thing to understand in the whole world. Sure she was sassy, badass and a bad bitch but she has never encountered guns

And with the gun in her hands anyone could easily look at her and say she was holding that metallic object for the first time.

 Dylan wasn't confused when he looked at their wounds because according to him they both were also fighting with some of them men. Only if he knew what happened between them and how they got their senses back.

Flashback

Just when Anton was about to reach  the now fainted lia he heard gunshots.

"Fuck" He cursed and shook his head harshly to get in his right state of mind as the alcohol also decided to leave his system slowly. He looked around the room and then his eyes landed on the jug.