Chapter 4

A/n : so guyss let's get back to Hazel's pov. In flashback when Dylan and Hazel are in the car and he is taking her somewhere..... 

Dig in to knoww more. 

Also it's a dark romance I'm warning you again so leave if you are not comfortable I am not holding your wrist tightly and making you sit and read it forcefully. 

Enjoyy❤️

Hazel's Pov. 

(Flashback) 

I took a deep breath and mustered up all the courage in me and asked turning towards him

"Wh.h.ere  a.ar.are   yo.ou.u  ta.a.aki.ng  m.m.e " I stuttered . 

I heard him chuckling darkly and I could already feel him smirking. But what he said next made me want to run and hide inside my blanket

"To your personal hell baby. To Punish you in a way that next time you won't even think to try a stunt like this ever"

*****************************************

The car ride was totally silent. I was sobbing silently and I can feel his gaze on me from time to time. 

Correction : Burning gaze. her subconscious mind said. 

But I was too lost to think about gaze. I can feel my hands sweating in fear, terror and nervousness. Tears were falling from my eyes like a waterfall and I cannot stop them. 

"Stop crying" He said sternly but I couldn't. I was so scared and ge was asking me to the thing which was practically impossible for me right now. I was a perfect example of damsel in distress. 

*******************************************

Author's Pov. 

"I SAID FUCKING STOP CRYING" He shouted at her. It didn't do any justice to her as more tears poured down her eyes because of his shouting. 

Her whole face reflected tomato. Red eyes, cheeks, ears and nose. Her whole milky white face  was red . Her tears falling and disappearing in her hairline. 

She kept both of her hands over her mouth to stop the whimpers and hiccups to be audible to the monster driving the car. 

"Pl-l-ea-ease I W-o-on't do-o  i-t-t  ag-a-gai-n" She Hiccuped and spoke. Her whole body shaking and trembling with fear. 

"No my love I need to show you what happens when you disobey me so you won't repeat" He said in a menacing voice.