chapter 3

I took a deep breath and mustered up all the courage in me and asked turning towards him

"Wh.h.ere  a.ar.are   yo.ou.u  ta.a.aki.ng  m.m.e " I stuttered . 

I heard him chuckling darkly and I could already feel him smirking. But what he said next made me want to run and hide inside my blanket

"To your personal hell baby. To Punish you in a way that next time you won't even think to try a stunt like this ever"

*********************************************

[So My beautiful ladies and Handsome gentlemen here is the most awaited POV. You guyss wanted. So I'm not gonna rant any more rubbish since your fingers must be itching to scroll the screen and read further.

Dont Forget to thank me in the comments section. Lol. Just joking but my comment section is always open for your comments and I loveeee to read them. Anyways]

Enjoyy❤️

*****************************************************

Dylan's Pov. [Before Hazel's Flashback]

Hazel Anderson. The name I now hate to the core. The person whom I loved the most. 

Keyword : loved. 

Yes because I don't love her anymore. Forget about loving I don't even like her presence . She is the first and the last person on the planet whom I disguise so fucking much. 

Because of her I lost one of the most important person in my life

My Mother. 

My lifeline

The person whom I loved more than anyone. She was the world to me. She was the one who meant everything to me. 

But because of this girl. I lost my mother. That day on the accident. Yes I blame her because only if Hazel wouldn't have asked my mom to come to that shitty program of her first year of college Mom must have been alive. 

Only if that day Hazel would be alone in the car. Everything today would have been fine. 

Well I'm not wrong because only Hazel would have been injured that day. I mean She just lost her eyesight which we would have got back by operation and everything would have been normal. 

But because of her stupidity I lost my mom and no way in hell I'm gonna leave her like that. And since the day my mom died I decided to make her life living hell and I love to see her like this helpless, under my mercy. 

Yes Somewhere in my hesr I feel bad for doing all this. Looking at her crying face makes me want to stop doing all this to her but then my mother's dead face comes in front of me and I want nothing but to choke Hazel to death. 

How I remember those beautiful days when we were best friend. I remember when her parents died. I was there with her. I remember her crying her eyes out and then getting sick on the other day. 

I was so worried at that time. But somewhere I was happy to knowing that she will be living with me at our mansion. 

I even decided to propose her to be my girlfriend when she entered the college as a fresher. 

It was her first year and she was nervous as hell. We went to the college in my car and I remember All the boys giving her lustful glances when we entered the college campus

Trust me when I say it took everything in me to not tie every bastard with a rope and burn them alive. But things are different now. Not only different but opposite too.