Chapter 31

"Draco dear, do you really think this is a good idea?," Pansy asked.

"Taking a bunch of people who grew up in the wizarding world and throwing them into muggle culture in another country? Absolutely not."

"We're British, it's excuse enough to be a little odd," Blaise offered.

"We'll charm them with our accents."

"Yes, Harry is quite good at that one."

"Draco it's been months, those girls were only asking for ideas of things to do for their London trip!"

"I'm sure you were on that list."

Harry sputtered, elbowing Draco as everyone else laughed.

"I hate all of you. I'm staying here," Harry huffed.

"As if you could live without me for two weeks. You're such a drama queen."

"Must've gotten it from you," Ron muttered.

Instead of being offended as he once would have been, Draco laughed.

"Probably so Weasley."

"Does everyone have everything then?," Hermione asked.

"Yes love, you left us a very detailed list," Ron replied, kissing her sweetly.

"Let's go then."

Draco held out the portkey for everyone to grab, and then spoke something in French to activate it that made Harry's heart flutter.

"You love when I speak don't you," he whispered to Harry, his lips grazing Harry's ear causing him to shiver.

Not one to be outdone, Harry hissed in agreeance, and both men were smirking at each other, pupils blown.

"Hey lovebirds! In case you've forgotten, we've never been here," Ginny said with a snicker.

Harry grabbed Draco's hand so they could continue to tease each other without the rest of their friends knowing.

"Is this where you two went then?," Neville asked.

"Oh no, this is another property. The other one is strictly for Harry and I."

"Multiple properties," Ron mumbled, shaking his head.

"I don't think we want to step foot in that place anyway," Pansy muttered, wrinkling her nose.

"Probably not," Harry replied cheekily.

"Harry!," Hermione chastised.

"Oh relax, I'm just teasing."

When they got inside, Draco gave everyone a tour, and then sent them off to choose their bedrooms. He, of course, chose the master bedroom for himself and Harry. As soon as the door closed and locked, he and Harry were on each other in an instant.

"Gotta be quick my love," Draco muttered, kissing down Harry's neck.

"Got me all worked up on the walk over, shouldn't be hard."

"Oh but isn't it?," Draco teased with a smirk, trailing his hand downwards.

They had never been so grateful that their friends took forever to unpack. With a flick of his wand, Draco neatly had his and Harry's items packed away for their trip.

"What are we doing now that that's taken care of?"

"Dunno, we need to go food shopping. As amazing as the pizza here is, I can't live off of that."