0 | Synopsis

Heath and Teagan have one thing in common: they don't want to be in a relationship.

Teagan, who is busy finishing her law degree, needs a break from the stress of living up to her parents' expectations. Heath is following his passion and starting his career as a physical therapist, but his family's drama is tearing his life apart behind the scenes.

As members of the same friend group, Heath and Teagan will be around each other plenty during wedding season, whether they like it or not. With no time or desire to date, the two come to an agreement: pre-scheduled hookups through the summer or until something real comes along. A situational relationship, otherwise known as a situationship.

Their arrangement seems perfect. If their past doesn't come back to bite them.

. . .

This story is intended for mature audiences only. This story contains frequent cursing, explicit sexual content, and subjects some readers may find triggering. Trigger warnings are placed where these scenes occur.

The opinions and situations within this story do not necessarily represent the author, and therefore, she is not deserving of your personal or political opinions presented in the form of angry comments.

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, business, events, and incidents are the products of the author's imagination. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

© 2022 E.M. Wilson, All Rights Reserved.

 Wilson, All Rights Reserved