25 | Pillow Talk

The sunlight is blinding when I finally wake up

The sunlight is blinding when I finally wake up. Did I sleep in? A frantic peek at my phone shows it's just past eight.

I didn't expect to be this worn out after last night. I also didn't plan for last night to be that active. Luckily, I planned for the guys to need some recovery time. We have another two hours before we have to be anywhere.

Rolling over, I find Heath lying on his back, rubbing the sleep from his eyes. At the other edge of the bed, the sheets hang low on his hips, showing off most of why I tolerate him. "You're awake," I say.

He looks my way. His dark hair hangs in his face, the natural waves loose with the lack of product. "I don't know why, but yeah." He smirks. "Want to fit in round three?"

I roll my eyes. "We have a lot to do today. You need to shower and get out of here before the guys get up."

"Is that a 'no,' or . . . ?" He rolls closer and gives me that dark look that makes my brain stop braining or whatever.

I stare him down, not wanting to tell him no or give him the benefit of a yes. "My bonnet is really doing it for you, huh?"

"I probably should have worn one, too."

"I wasn't going to say it." I reach over and brush his hair into his face. He laughs and lays back to run his fingers through it. "We're breaking so many rules."

"Yeah? Which ones?"

"No sleepovers, no pillow talk . . ."

"I mean, if you think about it, our pre-scheduled events could be a weekend fuck fest. You knew what you signed up for when you agreed to share a room."

"Sleepover or not, this is still pillow talk."

He chuckles. "We're talking while we're on pillows. It's not pillow talk."

"That's literally the same thing."

"Okay, then let's stop talking." He crawls closer and peers down at me with a conniving grin.

"I'm too tired for this."

"Who said you had to do anything?" He reaches down and takes me by the back of my knee, pulling it up and resting my bent leg against his stomach. His hand slides up and down my thigh, sending a rush of warmth to my core and tingles across my skin. "I got this."

I let him pull the sheet from my chest. Sleeping naked was unintentional, but is becoming very convenient. He runs his hand up my throat, then down over my chest. His lips follow. A light kiss against my neck, then a taste of my nipple. I stretch out, inviting him to continue without words.

He pulls his mouth from me just long enough to wet his fingers. A second later, he pushes them into me and curves them hard against the perfect spot.

The combination of his tongue and lips at my nipple and his fingers inside me makes me so wet it becomes audible. Pleasure ripples through me, a soothing warmth settling in my head while fire blossoms around his touch. I'm calm, blissful, free—all while being completely ensnared.