2 | Don't Not Want To

She wants it bad

She wants it bad. I can tell.

That short dress riding up high on her thighs, the top of it cut low. It's enough to give me a sampling of the goods while still making me curious. She giggles at my joke as she licks the sugar from the rim of her lemon drop. Sweet drinks like that always lead to good things.

It was a risk bringing her to this as our first date, but nothing gets a girl to put out like reminding her of marriage. Problem is, it's taking forever to seal the deal. I'm three drinks in and starting to get impatient.

I glance at my watch and see it's 11:11. Already? Damn. What does a man have to do to get laid in Manhattan? "It's 11:11," I say to her in a flirtatious voice. "Make a wish."

She smiles and closes her eyes. She's either wishing for my dick or she's an idiot.

When she opens her eyes again, her pouty, little mouth turns up into a smile. I know what that means. "What did you wish for?" I ask.

"I can't tell you that, silly." She bats my arm playfully with her hand. A little touching? She so wants it.

I catch her hand and hold it in mine. She looks up at me from beneath long lashes. Her fake nails are shaped like claws and have about a million crystals glued on them. Girls who pay that much money for hand glitter are always DTF.

"I'll tell you what I wished for," I say. I watch the pink appear on her cheeks. I lean a little closer and brush my lips over her ear as I whisper just one of the dirty, dirty things I want to do between her thighs. Her cheeks are a vibrant red when I lean away. "Make my wish come true?" I ask.

She scoffs and slams down her glass. "You're a fucking pig." She stands up and grabs her bag.

"What? No, wait! I was kidding?" That last part probably shouldn't have been a question.

She glares at me over her shoulder as she walks away. Watching her ass move under that little skirt makes my balls ache with despair. Fucking hell.

A familiar chuckle sounds near me. I look over to find Teagan laughing at my misfortune. "What?" I growl at her.

"Having a bad night?" she flashes a mischievous smile over her glass.

I glare at her, refusing to acknowledge her accusation with a response. "What are you still doing here?"

"Watching you crash and burn." She laughs. "Make my wish come true?" she mocks me. Her laugh turns into a cackle.

"Shut up," I say with a laugh. I'd take it personally, but Teags never fails to throw a punch when any of us screw up with women. I guess being the only girl in our group of misfits gives her the right. I slide onto the stool next to her and signal to the bartender. "What are you drinking?"

"My favorite drink after every breakup. What-the-fuck-ever."

I chuckle and ask the waiter for another round. I give her a once over. "Having a bad night, too, I see."