who was that girl |005

I love my best friend. I do. With all my heart. She is like my soulmate but as a friend.

It's just, I guess I wouldn't say I get jealous, but I just wish sometimes I got as much attention as she did.

It's funny because she doesn't even see how beautiful she is. She gets constant male validation but even then it's not enough. Sometimes I wish she could see from my eyes how beautiful she is. She pulls so many guys that I compare myself and wonder why literally no guy goes for me.

I have this constant struggle with myself wondering if I'm pretty or pretty ugly. It hurts sometimes. The guys that go for her I want and I just sit back and watch. It stings most of the time but I have gotten used to it over the years.

I guess I just wish guys that I want would go for me. Because it's never me. I'm always invisible. I'm not shy tho. I really am not. I don't even know how I haven't had my first boyfriend.

I mean I do.

The guys that do go for me I reject, mainly because they are nowhere close to what I'm looking for.

Why settle.

There are so many guys out in the world. I just wish it was easier for me to find the one. I just want to love someone. I want someone to love me. I want guys to fight for my attention for once.

I want to be someone's first choice because they are always mine.
**************

Both jade and Lorelei did an amazing job fixing me up. I went from looking like a walking corpse to an actual normal looking human. My cheeks looked flush and I was tan again. The dark circles and bags under my eyes disappeared making my blue eyes pop again. My face looks more full but still sharp and my lips are finally pink again. The makeup helped a lot, but I know the main fixer upper was whatever witch and elf magic they used on me.

My pulse was still on the weaker side but I just have to be careful. Of course Jade used a few spells and Willow gave me herbs from her hometown fairy garden back in the air realm( realm 3). It worked great because I actually feel like myself again.

"Oh now that looks so cute on you."  Jade looks at me from across the room while hanging up all the shirts I tried on but didn't like.

"I think you mean she looks hot." Lorelei walks back in my room with a pair of her earrings and lip gloss.

Lorelei puts on her simple gold hoop earrings with a pearl dangling at the bottom of it on my ears for me. She turns me to face the mirror and admires how well it looks with my outfit.

"One more thing." I turn back to face her and she applies the lip gloss for me. I look into her eyes scanning every detail of them. How smoothly they scanned my lips. How dead and emotion less they were. They say eyes are like a window to the soul, so then why do hers look so empty. She notices me looking into her eyes and looks back into mine and smiles.

She turns me around again holding my arms resting her chin on my left shoulder.

"Perfect." She smiles and fixes my hair out of my face.

"I'm good aren't I."

"You mean we." Jade snaps glaring at Lorelei. Eyes blazing across the room.

"Yes, I mean how good we are," Lorelei rolls her eyes and smiles.

Jade and Lorelei dressed me in ripped black mom jeans and a blue cropped tank top with black platform converse. Jade put my long brown hair in a half up half down hairstyle with loose waves.