get your hands off me |006

We went in the girls bathroom through a secret door the witches made to get to the hallway of the boys dorms. As I stepped through the door, a hand gripped my arm helping me through. Once I saw who it was, I ripped my arm from his grip and walked quickly to catch up with the others. He followed after me and closed the door.

I take a quick right trying to catch up but suddenly they all scatter and I stand in the center of the hallway. A hand wraps around my mouth and an arm wraps around my shoulders bringing me towards their chest. I know exactly who it was and wanted to get away from him as fast as I could. I struggle to move but go completely still when I hear footsteps approaching. I hold my breath in anticipation waiting to see who it was. I can feel my heart speed up as the footsteps round the corner to where I'm at.

"Don't move." He whispers in my ear. I wasn't planning on it. My whole body tense when the footsteps stop and the person looks in my direction. We are in the dark so I'm hoping they can't see the outlines of our bodies. The person turns around and walks away.

"Your welcome." He says. I speed walk away from him but he catches up next to me.

"No thank you?! You almost got us all caught." I glance over at give and roll my eyes.

The girls stop at a door at the end of the hall. They walk in so I follow after them. Asher greets me at the door with a nod of his head. Loud music is playing and the boys are smoking a joint on one of the couches. I walk in to the dorm towards the couches and see bottles of alcohol on the center table. I take the Pink Whitney bottle out of my bra and place it on the table.

I sit in the middle of Jade and Lorelei. Asher squeezes next to Jade wrapping his arm around her. She squirms and pushes him off. He moves to the other couch next to Maeve.

"How are you feeling." Asher asks.

"Better."

"That's good." He nods and starts a convo with Holden.

Everyone is seated and we are around in a small circle with drinks in the center and a bong being passed around.

"Ok to start off tonight we are going to play truth, dare, or drink. And as you can see a bong is being passed around so take as many hits as you like." says Bronson, who is apparently Freya's boy friend.

"I'll start." Jace grabs a bottle of fireball.

"Truth or dare?" He asks while looking at Willow.

"Dare."  She responds.

"I dare you to take a long hit and then take 6 shots of  this human vodka."

"Easy." Willows grabs the bong from Holden and takes a long hit of it and blows it out in Jace's face. He closes his eyes and breathes it in. She reaches for a shot glass and the vodka bottle and does 6 shots like she was dared.

"Like I said, easy." Jace nods his head sarcastically then takes a hit from the bong.

"Who wants to go next?"  Willow asks looking around at everyone.

"How about you ask the new girl" Asher says. Everyone looks at me.

"That's a good idea. Truth, dare, or drink."

"I'll start off with truth."  I say and sit up straight.

"I'm horrible at giving truths. Does someone want to give her one?" Willow sits down on Jace's lap and starts making out with him.

"What's your body count." Asher asks looking me up and down.

I don't want to answer so I grab the vodka bottle Willow was drinking from and almost finish the bottle before a hand takes it from my grasp causing alcohol to spill all over me.

"That's no fun." Asher sneers.

"She's not supposed to be drinking alcohol right before her transition." Jaxon says and finished the rest of the alcohol in the bottle.

I don't feel like answering these questions. Not when I'm sober at least.

Holden hears my thoughts and laughs.

They continue asking me questions about my life and I don't answer a single one. I just keep drinking the blood Jaxon gave me to use instead of alcohol.

"This is no fun. You guys are only asking Davina questions." Maeve says as she lets out a puff of smoke.

"Fine. Truth or Dare." Asher asks.

"Truth."

"Is it true you and Jaxon fucked in a room during last years end of the year party?" He smirked at her and Jade hit his arm.

"What. I'm not answering that. Give me a drink." Maeve reached for a bottle of Pink Whitney but Asher takes it before she grabs it.

"No you have to answer." He starts chugging the bottle.

"But-"

"Yes" Jaxon answered while blowing out smoke.
"We fucked during lasts years end of the year party." Maeve gasps and sends Jaxon a death glare.

The night goes on.

Lorelei and Holden go off together at one point to his room. And the others just chill and watch a movie from my world. Mr and Mrs Smith. One of my favorite movies.

I'm next to Freya and she tells me to go check and see if Lorelei and Holden want any sliders from the kitchen. She reassures me that they aren't doing anything so I walk to his room.

I knock and don't hear anything so I open the door to see Holden on top of Lorelei, kissing down her stomach.

What the fuck Freya.

"Shit I'm sorry" I slam the door shut and turn to face Freya who is laughing her ass off.

You have to be kidding me right now.

A few seconds later Lorelei walks out the room.

"He's all yours" She says and winks at me and sits next to Freya.

I turn to look at him still putting on his shirt and see his 8 pack. I try not to stare for too long but catch him smirking at me when I meet my eyes with his.

"Come in"

"It's okay I was just going to ask if you guys wanted... actually I'm sure you already know what I'm gonna ask."

I turn to leave but he's already at the door closing it. I make eye contact with Jaxon who looks pissed off but he turns back to the tv shaking his head.

————————————

Hey guys I know it's been a while since I've updated and continued with this story but I decided to start it again!

I love writing and that's why I want to continue this story.

A little about me:
I'm a senior in high school
I'm 18 years old(started this at 15)
I love to write in my free time