TEASER FOR SEQUEL SPINOFF

Timeline: After Shaina reconciles with Rithvika and Mia.

Kabir was merely passing by when he saw a familiar face with another girl. Offering them a smile, he continued walking but heard a slight whisper, "That's one nice ass."

This comment followed a low whistle from the other girl, perhaps, and he couldn't help but smile to himself at the impromptu ego boost but while Mia had noticed his butt, she hadn't noticed his face. 

And the fact that said unnoticed face could be in the same class as hers.

Then, Mia had just witnessed a confession.

No not a love confession, pfft, as if!

Shaina apologized to Vicky for being a bitch and forcing her to separate herself from her best-friend-turned-boyfriend-now-ex, for which, Vicky forgave her.

She actually forgave Shaina.

Mia remembers how she had pried the truth from Shaina after Vicky changed schools, and her bringing hell upon Shaina would be an understatement.

Well, of course, Shaina hadn't told her about her complex and the mental abuse she faced from her parents but when she told Mia she was the reason her one true pair broke up, she got angry.

So Mia did what any sane-best friend would do.

Sane, code for insane.

She threatened, no promised, Shaina that she would expose all of this if she doesn't fess up to Nikhil by herself.

But it was when Mia talked about exposing to her parents did Shaina really truly vent out the reason.

And again, an understatement; Mia felt bad for Shaina.

So Mia did what any sane-best friend would do.

Sane, code for insane.

She promised Shaina that she would help her get better even is she kept pushing Mia away like the prideful drama-queen, bitch she was, according to Mia.

Eventually she came through, took professional help and Mia was quite proud of Shaina for coming this far. When time came, Mia told her to face the music. Apologize to Vicky, that is.

Vicky forgiving her was not something she expected though. She thought she might let her chase a bit but surprisingly, she had just wiped Shaina's tears and gave her tissues as if she was consoling a good friend after a bad breakup.

Though, Mia did have an idea as to why she was willing to give Shaina a second chance. Because Vicky was never given one.

After Shaina stopped crying, they had awkwardly stood there and Vicky had been the one to break the silence and offered Shaina to join her and Vicky later in the day for an early dinner at a restaurant that was at a walkable distance from their college.

Shaina wasn't going to the same college as them but considering she was basically on her own from now onwards, she was staying at the dorms of the college she goes to. And Mia was glad she agreed and was willing to put efforts to mend their friendship.

Well, she was a little jealous that Shaina gets to crash their dinner but then again, she should've thought of it before planning on helping repair Shaina and Vicky's friendship.

And now, after the showdown and all three of them had parted ways, Mia went to her next class, finding a seat and getting her necessary notebook and pen out.

Kabir entered the class and noticed that face and quickly took the bold decision of taking a seat right beside her, just for the hell of it.

Mia turned when he sat, offering him a polite smile, only to realize that it was the same guy whose ass she had appreciated about to Vicky before Shaina had showed up.