15. MOVING IN

A/N: Today is SUPERNATURAL's last filming day and I haven't felt so broken like this in forever. Just kidding, but I'm really gonna miss SUPERNATURAL. So here it goes, #carryon

The next day, I wake up to something rustling on my stomach. I slowly open my eyes and look down to see the mess that was my cousins' and my sleeping positions.

I was laying with my head on Ajay's back, a hand around him and the other on Shravan who was on my stomach. Ajay's position was the most decent of us all, but he was sprawled out too, on his stomach, one arm around me and the other beneath the pillow, a leg on me and the other with the foot almost touching Shravan's head.

My legs were tangled with Shravan's but they separate as he stirs again, causing his head to touch Ajay's foot which in turn wakes Ajay.

We all sleepily stretch our limbs leading to even more chaos.

"Get your legs off of my face Jay!"

"Ugh, don't dig your head into my stomach Shravan!"

"Don't kick my butt Vicky!"

Shouting at the same time, we adjust our positions so that we were lying side by side properly.

"Do we really have to get up? It's Sunday." I mumble.

"Unfortunately, yes, if you want to make the most of the time before you leave at noon." Ajay replies.

"Why won't you guys move in to this apartment? We have an empty house in the same floor; your school's got a bus that comes by this route. Everyone tells you both to fucking move with us too!" Shravan exclaims.

"We live in our own house, and we've got several others in the city with tenants from whom we receive rents regularly that keeps us going when Pa's salary delays. We aren't broke and all." I reason with him.

"But if you move in here, you will get even more incomes if you rent out the house that you're currently staying in. It's a win-win." He whines.

"Look Shravan, it is not just Vicky's call. Her parents' decisions matter too. You can't force them." Ajay comes to my rescue, before I could think of a reply.

I mouth him a 'thank you' and we three collectively exhale, resulting in us wrinkling our nose as we look at each other.

"Our breaths smell gross." We chorus and hurry to brush our teeth.

We take our chance to shower and change then go out of the room to have breakfast. But we halt in our steps once we see the adults talking something serious and by the way my mom looks, it's probably about us moving in, again.

My brothers and I retrace our steps quietly and go to the kitchen, fetch the breakfasts ourselves and hop on the counter before we start eating.

"How's your college?" I question Ajay.

He just shrugged in reply and went back to eating.

"Any sister-in-law we must expect?" Shravan questions, for which Ajay almost chokes on his food but we didn't miss the slight reddening of Ajay's cheeks.

"What the shit Shravan?! Act like you're 12." Ajay sputters.

"So who is she then?" I ask, wiggling my eyebrows.

Knowing he was not going to win, he sighs and admits, "Rita."

"Wait. Rita as in the one who left our country when she was young and came back now for studies?" I ask, surprised.

Ajay confirms it for which Shravan and I congratulate him and tell him that she's a keeper since we knew her till the time when she had to move from our country due to her dad's job. She was the same age as Ajay, so she was like the big sister I never had.