05.

"And I know you never asked me
I just gotta put it out there
I don't put myself out there
Usually I stay tucked away
'Cause I was a loner until I met you"

┏━━━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━━┓

Amelia went inside her house and found Kat and Cassie dancing together and she joined them eventually maddy did as well since nate had stepped away from her.

Fez had gone back inside the house to watch Amelia knowing she wasn't in her right mind. As long as she was around her friends, fez knew she was safe.

"Fez is so looking at you right now" maddy said to Amelia in her ear making sure only she could hear.

Amelia looked over to fez noticing that he was looking at her and he'd been watching her the whole time.

He couldn't lie Amelia looked good after her admitting she liked him and he was trying his best to keep it together.

He thought it was just the alcohol talking when in reality it wasn't she was actually telling the truth but fez just couldn't believe it and was trying to forget knowing

Amelia would too once she was sober. But he kept thinking how her body pressed on him the way her soft hand was on his and her dress traveled up her thighs.

Even right now he was watching the way he's hips swayed on maddys.

After a while people began to leave. By now it was almost 3 am.

Maddy had left a while ago with Nate, the only people left were already getting ready to leave.

Amelia stood at the door holding the door open letting everyone out when the last person walked out she closed the door only to see fez still standing down the hallway.

"You're staying?" Amelia asked, walking towards him.

"Nah ash in the car I just wanted to make sure everyone left" he replied watching how she leaned on the wall and looked at him.

"You can stay if you want" she suggested, walking towards the living room while fez followed her knowing how bad she was limping.

"I don't think that's a good idea..." fez paused, watching how she was struggling to get her shoes off.

She eventually tripped and fell on the couch.

Fez sighed and sat next to her. "Let me see"

Amelia put her leg up on his lap while he untied her shoes she laid back on the couch while she watched him when he was done he went to get up but Amelia snapped up and held him down.

"Where are you going?"

"Home amy its 3 in the fucking morning. Come on let's get you to your room" fez got up and took her arms about to help her up.

"No I don't want to go up the stairs just let me sleep here" Amelia held herself down fez let her go she got comfortable on the couch while fez looked around and found a blanket and put it on her. Fez sighed looking at her worried to leave her alone but he had to leave. "Fez"

"What is it?"

"Can you stay please. Until I fall asleep" Amelia looked up to him while she held her blanket. Fez sighed and pulled his phone out texting ash to go when he did he sat next to her while she was crumbled up in a ball on one side on the couch.

"We can share if you want," Amelia offered, taking the blanket off and patting the space beside her.

Fez got closer to her while she stretched her legs out on top of his lap making her bottom touch his lap. He laid on the arm rest while Amelia laid on his chest.