Chapter 15 (SMUT)

Warning/s- really cringy smut (apologies).

⚠️IT DOESN'T START UNTIL HALF WAY THROUGH DONT SKIP THE WHOLE CHAPTER⚠️

𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎

Red Velvet and I got carried away talking yesterday. We ended up falling asleep next to each other, staring into each other's eyes.

I wake up and Red Velvets not there. I frown and walk out of my bedroom. Red Velvets standing in the kitchen making food and Tiger Lily is sitting at the table.

They seem to be smiling about something and I frown. I feel jealous for some reason. There's nothing to be jealous about though because Tiger Lily is dating Werewolf.

"Good morning." I say. They both turn to face me and Red Velvet smiles.

"Good morning. I made you breakfast." He says, handing me a plate of food.

I thank him for the food and sit down at the table. Red Velvet packs up what he was doing and sits down next to me. He places his hand on my thigh subtly and gives it a light squeeze.

Werewolf starts shouting and complaining from his room and Tiger Lily just awkwardly smiles at us.

"He's caught a cold. You know how he gets." She says, walking off. Red Velvet looks over at me as I finish off my food.

"What we're you two talking about before?" I ask, turning my head to look at him.

"Nothing you need to worry about." He says back smiling. I nod and walk to my room, Red Velvet following.

"Why can't you tell me?" I ask, frowning.

"You'll find out soon." He says, kissing my cheek. I smile and nod.

"I need to go into town today." I say, walking over to my wardrobe.

"Why?" He asks.

"I need to go talk to Herb." I say.

"I'm coming." He says.

"Hah! No. You're staying here." I say back. He frowns and mumbles to himself.

I walk to the bathroom and shut the door so I can get changed.

"Why can't I come with you?" He says through the door.

"Cause you'll cause a problem." I say opening the door again. He pouts and I smile up at him.

I hug him goodbye and leave the house. I go get Dandy and ride into town. When I get to the bar, I put Dandy in the stables and walk inside. Sparkling tells me he's sitting at one of the tables and I thank him. I go find Herb and he looks up at me awkwardly.

"I'm really sorry for the other day." He says. I smile at him and shake my head.

"It's fine." I say back.

"Can I buy you a drink?" He asks.

"I can't stay very long unfortunately. Thanks for the offer though." I say back. A sorrow look covers his face.

"Oh. I forgot about your boyfriend." Herb mumbles.

"He's not my boyfriend." I say back sternly.

I thank Herb for inviting me and leave the bar. I get Dandy and ride home. When I get there, I put her in the stables and walk to the front door. The door opens and I find Tiger Lily and Werewolf standing there.

"I'm taking him to a healer and we have some errands to run. We won't be home for a while." Tiger Lily says before leaving.

I walk inside and Red Velvet runs out of my room and picks me up, giving me a hug. I giggle and hug him back.