23 (final!!)

Warning/s- end of story 😭😭

3 year time skip~

I stand in the kitchen of my house, tidying it up. Red Velvet bought a house together as soon as I finished healing from my wound, which has turned into a very large but faded scar.

I keep in regular contact with Werewolf since leaving. Him and Tiger Lily are doing good from what I've heard.

"When's daddy home?" The small voice asks from the lounge room.

"Soon, dear." I answer, smiling. We did end up having a kid. Adoption of course. The adoption was anonymous so we don't know much information. All we know that it wasn't from our kingdom.

Red Velvet insisted when we adopted that we name the kid after him so our children wound be 'Red Velvet jnr.' or something like that. I said that's silly so he dropped that idea. We adopted a girl, his preference, and named her C/n (child's name).

Red Velvets started doing quests and such since many more people trust him. He hasn't gone back to the Tower, though. Even if he wanted to, no one will let him. They're afraid he'll go on a murdering rampage if he goes back.

He's only done short quests since having C/n around, which comforts me. He's expected to come back in a hour or so but I'm keeping it a surprise. C/n always get so excited when he comes home.

"What are we having for dinner, sweet?" I ask.

"Pasta!" She shouts, standing up and jumping around excitedly. I giggle at the sight as I finish cleaning up everything.

The door creaks open and she freezes, staring at it. Red Velvet walks in with a wide grin, placing his back on the floor and outstretching his arms.

"Daddy!" She shouts, jumping into his arms and wrapping hers around his neck.

He slides her over into one arm and walks over to me, wrapping his other other around my waist.

"Took your time." I mumble, smiling.

"Well I'm not sitting here all day with you two. You're boring." He says in a joking way. He tickles C/n's stomach and she pushes his hand off, giggling.

"What's for dinner?" Red Velvet asks.

"So theres no 'how have you guys been?' or 'I've missed you so much' or 'let me tell you about the quests I've been on'. Just food you can think about?" I say.

"Well yeah, but that can be over dinner. Im hungry." He says back.

"We're having pasta!" C/n says excitedly.

"Yum! Now you go play for a bit while I talk to this one." He says, placing her back on the floor.

She runs off to her bedroom giggling as Red Velvet turns to me, placing his hands on my waist.

"I've missed you." He mumbles as he leans down to kiss me.

"I know." I mumble back. We embrace a kiss and I pull away with a wide smile on my face.

"You smell really bad." I say.

"Really? I thought I'd smell amazing since I've been sleeping in a tent for 2 nights." He says back sarcastically.

He gives me a kiss before walking to our room for a shower. I finish cooking dinner and serve it up onto the table.

"Dinners ready!" I shout into the house.

C/n comes running out to the table excitedly. I smile at her and sit down with her. Red Velvet comes out not long after and sits with us as well. We eat dinner in silence for a bit until C/n speaks up.

"I drew you a picture, daddy." She says.

"Oh yeah?" He says back.

"Yeah. I drew Chiffon for you." She says, smiling widely.

"Where is he?" Red Velvet asks. She points to her room and he nods.

Chiffons not very sociable anymore. He loves spending time with C/n though. She tells me stories how he holds toys in his mouth and tries playing with her. I can't tell if she's serious about it or not but it's cute.

We finish eating and I tidy up as Red Velvet puts C/n to bed. I finish up and walk over to her room, standing in the doorway. Red Velvet finishes reading a story and gives her a kiss on the forehead before walking out, shutting the door behind him.

"You're a good father." I say with a smile. He smiles and gives me a kiss.

We walk to our room and I go get changed into bed clothes. When I finish, I turn to Red Velvet and sit on the bed with him.

"When are you going again?" I ask. He rests his hand on my thigh and sighs.

"Next week." He mumbles sadly.

"Can you get a break for a few weeks?" I ask, putting my hand on his.

"After this they're putting me on hold. Said I need some family time." He says back.

"You do need family time. We've missed you." I say.

"I know." He says back, giving me kisses.

"I'm glad I met you when I did." I say, tracing circles on his hand. He looks at me confused and I smile back.

"If we didn't meet all those years ago then there's a chance we'll be in battle right now. I have a great family all thanks to you." I say, cupping his cheek with my other hand.

We sit there in silence, focusing on each other's breathing. I love him I'm so many ways I can't explain. I love our family we made, the house we live in. I love everything that's happened recently.

I can't wait to grow old with him. To watch our daughter grow up and meet the love of her life. I feel complete now that I'm with him.

Everything is perfect and I have a feeling it'll stay like this for a very long time.

⚠︎︎

I'm so sorry for the late update!! I hate writing the ends of books sm I put it off for weeks so I apologise.

Thank you all for reading this I appreciate it so much!

May I just say that I read almost every comment and a lot has made me laugh or wonder if you need help 😀.

I hope you enjoyed this because I definitely enjoyed writing it!

If you have any questions or just want to talk I have discord, Snapchat and Instagram so if you wanna add me just ask. (Btw you'll see my face on Insta so-)

Thank you for reading this I love you all! Stay safe and look after yourselves!! 😘😘