Please Read

Hello Everybody! Hope you're doing amazing, it's nice to see you again!!

Recently I've become aware of Amazon's self publishing feature, allowing people to print their own paperback/hardback versions of their novels and put them up for sale!

Now, I'm a huge believer in Wattpad as a ressource for people to read for free and for fun, and the FREE part of that is a big thing for me. 

Having said that, some of you in the comments really seem to love Soren and her story and have expressed interest in a physical and tangible version of the novel. 

SO, all that to say: Would any of you be interested if I pursued the publishing option? 

If yes, I would begin to do a deep dive into editing Soren and ensuring a higher quality product than what is currently on Wattpad.

I've seen all your amazing comments and criticisms and understand work would need to be put into editing before publishing would become an option.

That is why I'm reaching out to you!! Editing Soren the way she deserves would be a pretty large task, and I just wanted to reach out and get your feelings on it, before I decided upon anything either way!

So, what do you think, are you happy with Soren the way it is on Wattpad? Does a physical copy of the novel hold any interest or not so much?

Let me know :)

As always, 

Much Love <3