being told what to do

After a group of four villain kids were done terrorizing the poor citizens of the isle of the lost, Mal the purple haired girl is the daughter of the infamous Maleficent. Her mother comes with a group of her 'guards'.

"Stealing candy, Mal? I'm so disappointed." Maleficent says as she gets (okay pushes) through her knuckleheads.

"It was from a baby." Mal says to her mother with a smile.

"That's my nasty little girl." Maleficent praises Mal and she gives the lollipop and she spits on it and puts it under her underarm. "Give it back to the dreadful creature."

"Mom..." Mal says whining a little, as one of the knuckleheads gave it back to the mother of the child that Mal stole the lollipop from.

"It's the deeds, Mal, that makes the difference between mean and truly evil. When I was your age, I was cursing entire kingdoms." Maleficent says and Mal was quoting her mother as she's heard her saying more times than she can ever count. "You. Walk with me. See, I'm just trying to teach you the thing that really counts...how to be me."

Mal follows her mother as she has her arm around her daughter's shoulders, and the other villain kids are waiting.

"I know that, and I'll do better." Mal says and her mother gives her a look.

"Oh! There's news! I buried the lead. You four have been chosen to go to a different school....In Auradon." Maleficent says to the four kids, and Evie, Jay, and Carlos try to run away, but are stopped by the minions.

"What? I'm not going to some boarding school filled to the brim with prissy pink princesses!" Mal says in disgust.

"And perfect princes." Evie says and Mal turns to her and gives her a glare. "Ugh." Evie says to Mal and she turns back to her mother.

"Yeah, and I don't do uniforms. Unless it's leather? You feel me?" Jay says as he's about to high five Carlos.

"I read somewhere they allow dogs in Auradon. Mom said they're rabid pack animals who eat boys who don't behave." Carlos says in fear of going to Auradon, and Jay sneaks behind him.

"Woof." Jay says and Carlos hits him for scaring him.

"Yeah, mom, we're not going." Mal says to her mother.

"Oh, you're thinking small pumpkin. It's all about world domination. KNUCKLEHEADS!" Maleficent yells and the minions follow her as well as Mal and the rest of the vks.

The group follows Maleficent to her house, (whatever you wanna call it). "You will go. You will find fairy godmother and you will bring me back the magic wand. Easy peasy." Maleficent says as she's using a nail file.

"What's in it for us?" Mal asks her mother.

"Matching thornes. Her-and-hers crowns." Maleficent says and Mal turns her attention back to her friends.

"Um, I...I think she meant us." Carlos says as he takes a couple steps towards the feared woman.

"It's all about you and me baby. Do you enjoy watching innocent people suffer?" Maleficent asks her daughter and she nods her head at her mother like it's the most obvious question.