evie drooling over chad 1.0

Evie is practically drooling over Chad Charming who is sitting across from her and Doug who is Dopey's son, and the nephew of the other dwarfs.

"Any chance he's in line for a throne? Anywhere in line?" Evie says sighing at Chad's smile, and Doug tries not to groan as she's been doing that since she walked in here and Chad noticed her.

"Chad. Prince Charming, Jr. Cinderella's son. Chad inherited the charm, but not a lot there, know what I mean?" Doug who is sitting next to Evie, and he tells her who Chad Charming is.

"Looks like there, there to me." Evie says smiling as she didn't notice that the teacher Mr. Deley turned around.

"Evie. Perhaps this is just a review for you. So tell me, what is the average atomic weight of silver?" Mr. Deley asks the blue headed girl, and she gets up before grabbing her magic mirror.

"Atomic weight? Uh, well, not very much. I mean, it's an atom, right? Let's see. How do I find the average atomic weight of silver? That would be 106.905 times .5200, plus 108.905 times .4800, which Mr. Deley, would give us 107.9 amu..." Evie says to the teacher and he nods his head at her as it was the correct answer as he didn't know that she was cheating.

"Amu?" Doug says as he quickly did the math on a calculator, and tilts his head as it was the right answer.

"I forget. Always a mistake to underestimate...." Mr. Deley says to Evie as she tosses the chalk that she used to write on the board.

"A villain? Don't make it again." Evie says as she goes to walk back to her seat, and Chad hands her a piece of paper, and she quickly looks at it and says to meet him at the bleachers at three o'clock. She smiles as she walks back to her seat and Doug rolls his eyes at her, as he knows that Chad is going to use her, but doesn't know if he should tell her or not.

Ben asked Alivia if she wants to come and watch Carlos, as he's going to teach the white haired boy how to play tourney as Coach Jenkins told him to do so. Which she volunteered to do so, and he told her to meet her at the tourney field after school.

So, she did and she's with the campus mutt, named Dude. She loves the dog so much, as he loves her back. They have a weird relationship, but she doesn't care what other people think about her having a relationship with a dog. Probably because her mother would dance with birds and animals years before, so that's probably where she gets it from.

"Okay, Carlos. We're gonna do some spirits. You ready?" Ben says to Carlos and he nods his head and Alivia is watching the two. Dude saw that Carlos was running and thought that it was a game and he started running after Carlos.

"Oh! Ah! No, wait!" Carlos says as he's running away from Dude.

"Sweet!" Ben says as he's timing him, and Alivia runs after the dog and Carlos.

"I got it." Alivia says to Ben and he nods his head and walks back.

"Ben? Ben? Alivia!" Carlos says as he manages to climb up on a tree.

"Alivia, help me. This thing is a killer! He's gonna chase me down and rip out my throat. This is a vicious, rabid pack animal!" Carlos says freaking out that Dude was near him let alone seeing the 'rapid animal' in Alivia's arms.

"Hey, who told you that?" Alivia asks confused as she knew who the answer was but she didn't want to say that she knew.

"My mother." Carlos says as he has a death grip on the tree, and Alivia looks up at Carlos.