mali gets a new do

I was sketching in my book. I haven't sketched in a while so it felt good doing it again. I was drawing when I heard a knock on my door and I opened it to find a sorrowful Carlos.

"Hey, Ally." He greeted me as he walked in, and I closed the door, and I quickly sat down on my bed with him.

"What's wrong?" I ask him, and he sighs.

"Mal's gone back to the isle." He says and my mouth gaped open as I felt my heart sink to my stomach.

"Why?" I ask him as he shrugs and shakes his head.

"We aren't quite sure why, but Evie, Jay, Ben and I are gonna find out." He said and I had an idea.

"It's too dangerous, Ally. You're not coming." Carlos says and I narrowed my eyes at him. I didn't say anything but nodded in understanding, as he has his reasons as the Isle is dangerous. Because he doesn't want anything to happen to me.

"Don't get stuck there. I can't lose you." I said to him as I felt a couple of tears on my cheeks.

"I won't. I love you too." He says as he brings me in for a sweet kiss. I wrap my arms around his neck as his free hand grips my waist as he deepens the kiss.

"I don't know when but I will be back." He softly tells me as our foreheads are touching a little, and he kisses my nose before pulling away and we stand up.

I hugged him tightly as he wrapped his arms around me tightly, as I felt more tears on my cheeks.

"Stay safe, Car." I told him as it was more of an order.

"Always do." He says as we let go, and he leaves my grasp before opening the door.

"Bye, Ally." He said and I gave him a small smile, trying to stay strong.

"Bye Carlos." I say and he reluctantly shuts the door like he didn't want to do it, and I felt tears fall down my cheeks.

"Please return home, all of you guys." I whispered out of my window.

Later

I still haven't left my bedroom, as I don't know what to do, so I did what every princess does, and started singing, as I have nothing else to do, and also because I'm trying not to think about what's happening on the island.

I've always been the kind of girl
That hid my face
So afraid to tell the world
What I've got to say

But I have this dream right inside of me
I'm gonna let it show, it's time
To let you know, to let you know

This is real, this is me
I'm exactly where I'm supposed to be, now
Gonna let the light shine on me

Now I've found who I am
There's no way to hold it in
No more hiding who I want to be
This is me

After I was done doing what all princesses do when they have nothing else to do in their lives. I fell asleep with Creme right next to me, and I fell asleep into a dreamless slumber.

----

After Mal got to the island she walked into a hair salon, and there she noticed a young girl with light skin, with brown hair tied into two messy buns. She had on purple cat-eye glasses along with multi-colored painted nails, and wore yellow and black fingerless gloves.