descendants 3

6 months after the havoc events at the Cotillion, and the vks are back. They go to the island to get a new batch of villain kids, and when they almost get out of the barrier Hades almost escapes. Then when the Queen's crown and Maleficent's scepter were stolen by Audrey. Will Alivia and the rest of the vks be able to stop Audrey?Will Alivia turn to stone? Be asleep? Or help them try to stop Audrey? Does Mal have a sibling that she never knew about?

Auradon. It's beautiful isn't it? I'm Mal, daughter of Maleficent, and this is my home. It wasn't always. I was born on the Isle of the Lost, where all the villains had been banished, locked away for good. That is, until Prince Ben decided that their children should have a chance. So four villain kids, the VKs, came to Auradon, including me. Long story short, Ben's the king now. I'm his girlfriend, and we are about to head back to the Isle to pick up what will hopefully be a long line of new VKs, who get to come to Auradon and find their happily ever afters, too.

Cast: 

Brec Bassinger as Alivia Rose - aurora and phillip's daughter 

Kiernan Shipka as Ceci de Vil - carlos' little sister

Sabrina Carpenter as Annalise - alice's daughter & Hazel (you'll see why)

Riele Downs as Uriah - ursula's daughter
/ uma's younger sister

Bradley Steven Perry as Avery - ariel and eric's only son

Madison Iseman as Petra - periwinkle's daughter

Jordyn Jones as Bethany Bell - the daughter of peter pan and tinkerbell

Selena Gomez as Hannah - daughter of hercules and megara

NOTE: CHINA ANNE MCCLAIN WON'T BE IN D3 IT WILL BE HER LITTLE SISTER URIAH TAKING OVER BC I WANT HER TO HAVE MORE SCREEN TIME!! Hope this makes sense.

The rest of the amazing cast as themselves

----

Songs that will be featured in this book. Some may be in this book and others won't.

----

Good to be Bad sung by: Mal, Evie, Jay and Carlos

----

Did I Mention sung by Ben

----

Do What You Gotta Do sung by Hazel, Hades and Mal

----

Night Falls sung by: Uriah, Mal, Evie, Jay, Carlos, Alivia

----

Break This Down sung by: Carlos, Mal, Evie, Jay, Harry, Uriah, Celia, Hazel and Alivia

----

Carlos and Alivia have been the talking couple at Auradon Prep, now that Audrey has been gone for a while, Alivia's life is less chaotic, but what she doesn't know is that her life is about to get more chaotic.

But first this happens.

It's almost summer in Auradon, which means getting ready for the beach, that's what Alivia is excited about as she's been jumping around about it for a while. Not once in Alivia's life prior the VK's coming did she ever think that she would fall in love with a VK. Because her sister had manipulated her saying that no one would want to love her, because of her being a rebel princess.

She was actually happy when she and Carlos had dated, and she had somewhat hoped that she could 'try' to keep it away from her sister, but that didn't really go well as planned. After the events of Cotillion her and Carlos have gotten stronger than they were before in the first place.

She is best friends and even siblings with the other villain kids Mal, Evie and Jay. She also didn't expect her to be friends with the VKs. Creme is practically glued to Alivia's hip like Dude is to Carlos'. They have their own little family, even if they are animals.

Creme even has a little wardrobe made by Evie of course, it matches her markings on her, which is white and orange (as she's an orange tabby cat). Outside of Dude being a talking dog and also being the death of Carlos and Alivia, Creme isn't a talking dog, but you can have a general clue what she wants even if she wasn't talking.

Maybe it's a good thing that Mal hadn't made two truth gummies. That wouldn't have been good, two talking animals would literally be the definition of chaotic. Also the ultimate death of Carlos and Alivia.

Carlos is taking a shower and Alivia is doing what she does best...sleeping. Can you blame her, her mother is the fricken sleeping beauty. 

"Alivia, time to get up." Dude says as he's on Alivia's right side, as the blonde girl is sleeping like a baby.

"Go away." Alivia mumbled in her sleep as Dude is digging to get the blanket off.

"Carlos said it's time to get up." Dude says trying to get Alivia to get up to no avail.

"Go away furface." Alivia grumbled as Dude had given up on trying to wake up his master's girlfriend.

"Dude, buddy leave her alone." Carlos says making Alivia cover her head under the comfy covers of the blanket which is very soft for her liking.

"She's no fun." Dude says hopping off the bed, as Carlos had gotten dressed for that day.

A while later

Liv finally woke up, and her hair was a disaster as Creme is playing with her cat toys, as Carlos is taking Dude for a walk in the meantime or is returning back from said walk.

Liv went to the bathroom and she looked at herself in the mirror just then Carlos and Dude got back, and as per usual Dude went to go to the bathroom to drink the water. Then he stopped in his tracks at seeing Liv.

"Yikes, hey Miss Light Socket just woke up." Dude says, as Liv glares at him as Carlos finally gets a good glimpse of what his girlfriend looks and he tries not to laugh at seeing her.

Once Carlos sees the glare that Liv is giving him he gulps a little, having slight fear in his eyes. "Dude be nice." 

Couple minutes later

Liv got freshened up and didn't look like she shocked herself by a light socket, and then she got dressed. 

"So how did you sleep light socket?" Dude asks Liv as she ignores the talking dog as she ties her boot strings.

"I swear to Zeus furface..." Liv says and before she can say anything Carlos covers her mouth, preventing her from finishing her sentence.

"Now, now. Liv don't need to get violent." Carlos says as Liv just gives him an emotionless look.

"He started it." Liv says pointing to Dude who is being chased by Creme as he stole her toy.

"...yeah and I'm ending it, right now." Carlos says as Liv snickers and he poked her side which made her giggle and he kissed her forehead which made her A, calm down from wanting to strangle Dude. B, she loves when he kisses her forehead anyway.