【70】The PAB

As if I hadn't been edged and tortured enough for the night, Lex showed no haste to enter me

As if I hadn't been edged and tortured enough for the night, Lex showed no haste to enter me. His soft lips traveled down my body, kissing and nibbling the tender skin, and then came back up with the same unhurried sensuality, savoring the salty taste of me.

If I remembered correctly, when he'd been the one tied up, I'd proven to be a much more merciful partner, and I'd kept the angst to an acceptable level. But Lex, like the greedy and domineering man he was, reveled in this moment. He owned me – body and soul – and it probably had never felt as true as it did right now. My entire self was at his disposal for whatever pleased him. And given his stamina and desire for me, it pleased him to do everything to me.

Every time his lips met my skin for one of his tantalizing kisses, my love-hate relationship with the bindings increased. On one hand, I loved to see just what he would do when granted absolute access to me. Unsurprisingly, all of this so far had been about my pleasure, since he hadn't sought his own yet. No, he was still hard, swollen, and aching for me, dying to find release. And yet, he showed no interest in tending to it.

My enjoyment of this experience was his utter priority, and each pleasant jolt, muffled moan, or mumbled threat that came out of me brought him pleasure and satisfaction. His control was insane, and I kept reminding myself that I wasn't the only one being edged. He had it worse.

When finally, his mouth reached mine again after his lengthy exploration of my curves and dips, he gave me a deep and slow kiss, his tongue familiar against mine, the exchange so perfect it seemed rehearsed.

"Next time I tie you up," I mumbled against his lips, "I will torture you as much as you are torturing me right now."

"Andrea, you lack the discipline for it." The chuckle that followed lessened the blow, and I had to admit that he was right. I never would have lasted for as long as he was. Propped on his powerful arms on each side of me, he moved away, looking all flushed and aroused.

His tender yet darkened eyes raked over my body beneath him, his appreciation clear to read. The expression on his face switched to discontent, though, and I wondered what was going on. "What?"

"I... I will be coming quite fast," he confessed. "Which displeases me."

His admission got to me, and I didn't even try to hide the delighted smile it triggered. "All the better. We'll move on to round two faster."

The reminder that this wouldn't end with his first climax reassured him, and after he'd given me an approving grin, he claimed my lips again. Unable to do anything else, I stayed sprawled there as he lowered to his elbows, adjusting his hips so his length would be aligned with my drenched opening. He was so hard and erect that he didn't need to use his hands to guide himself into me.

We moaned into each other's mouth as the tip of his shaft breached inside of me with famished yearning. He only pushed himself halfway in, though, and then remained like this, unmoving and taunting.