Chapter 10 - Home?

Lils POV

I know its bad bit I feep like I know these foster parents. They give me a bad feeling when I look at them. But I guess I just have to go with it so I did. We walked inside and I had an even worse feeling. There was a high chair at the table and a playpen in the living room.
"WTF IS THIS STUFF" Amber screamed
"Come with me" the mom said(Laine
She grabbed both of our arms and brought is upstairs. We walked into a room that was an adult size nursery. Oh shit.
"You guys think you will get away with arresting your mom? Well think again!"
She grabbed me and sat down and put me over her lap.
"Hey honey bring the stiff in"
The dad (alfred) came in with 4 enema bags.
"Now you guys will both take 2 enemas with out letting go of any of the water"
Laine put toothpaste on her finger and shoved it up my ass. Holy shit it stung!
"Now for the bad part"
Alfred grabbed amber and Laine grabbed me. She put the tube in my ass and the water started to flow. It was so fucking hot I'm pretty sure it was like boiling or something. After I took it all she took the tube out and put a vibrator in my butthole and turned it on high
"Now wait like this for 5 minutes."
After 5 minutes the cramps were unbearable.
"Alright done with that now for the next enema."
This one felt like there was ice in here!
I took all of it and I felt like I was going to explode.
She took me to the changing table and put a diaper on me.
"I am not going to change you for 24 hours so be careful how much you go"
She put me in a crib and amber in one next to me. The second she set me down I let go of all the water. The diaper was already leaking!
Laine came back in.
"Oh I was afraid of this. We have to do something about the leaks."
She put a plastic diaper cover on me and rubbed the water+poop around.
She did the same to amber

Sorry about the short crappy chapter but its midnight and I'm so tired and I have to have surgery on my ankle tomorrow
Comment and vote
Love you guys
XxjessiexX