Chapter 1 - report card day

Lilia just got her report card. She was almost positively that she had at least one B. Even an 89% would make her mom super mad. When she got inside her mom (Rosmary) was sitting on the couch.

R= rosemary L=Lilia

R- How was school?

L- Good we got our report cards

R- did you get strait As?

L- I think so

R- good you will be very sorry if you don't

Lilia hands her mom the envelope.

R- I am so disappointed in you! You got an 58 in math!

L- I am sorry I thought I was keeping up!

R- go upstairs get fully undressed and wait in the corner in my room

Rosemary gets a box of stuff and goes in to her room. "Lean over the bed Lilia Mary Johnson!" She does. Rosemary takes a thick leather belt out of the closet. "On second thought, go cut me a nice long whippy switch." Lily finds one and brings it inside. "That is not long enough ten penaltys. She comes back with a longer one. "Not whippy enough or long enough twenty more penaltys. Now I am going to go get one." " No Mommy you don't have to do that! I will go get one." Lilia said terrified. "Ok fine but if this one isn't good enough you will get thirty penaltys to make a total of 60." Lilia got an absolutely vicious one. " Perfect now go get in the shower and don't dry off." Lilia, still naked, did. " Ok now lean over and grab your ankles. Good you are getting fifty than your penaltys. If you let go you get five more penaltys. I want you too count them. If you dont that one won't count." THWAP "ONE" THWAP" TWO " THWAP"THREE" OWW MOMMY IT HURTS!!" Its supposed to!

***SKIP TO FIFTY***

Ok now for the forty penaltys. come over my lap. Rosemary grabbed her brush. She quickly applied 40, in less than 20 seconds. "Ok sweetie now let mommy rub some nice cool lotion on top of your little bumbum. Now go stand in the corner.

Rosemary grabbed the box and went into the guest room and got it set up in about 3 hours. Now com here Lil come to mama. "Don't call me that mom I havent been called that since kindergarten."

Oh look baby Lil is feisty is ok I will fix that. She carried Lilia into the guest room and lied her down on the changing table.

"What the hell Mom I'm not a fucking baby, bitch." Oh yes you are now until july than I will think about letting you off. Now let's get you dressed and take care of that mouth of yours. She took out a diaper and put it on Lilia. Nothing else.

They went into the bathroom and took out a stool. now sit right here baby like a good girl. Rosemary took out a new bar of soap, got it wet and put it in Lilias mouth. " Now in 6 minutes you can take that out. Ok you can wash your mouth out now. I bet that was super yucky. Now werent you going to Ambers later? let's get you dressed." She carried screaming lil to the nursery. She put a onsie and tight shorts on so her diaper showed through. "Are you hungry yet?" Yes mommy" " Ok come in mamas lap. I bet the twins don't mind sharing my milk with you." she pulled out her boob. "Wow" thought Lil "this milk tastes really good!'' "Ok baby time to drop you off at ambers and go pick up the twins."