Chapter 2 - Amber

AMBERS POV

Holy fucking shit. I just opened my report card and I got all Cs Ds and Fs. My mom fricken spanked me with a switch and than brush. Even worse for the next three weeks I am going to be treated like a baby. And that not even the worst part. My bff Lilian is coming over. I couldn't let her see me like this! So I faked being sick. I started fake coughing. Mom came in. "Is my little baby sick?" "Yes Momma" "Ok I will take your temperature." I thought about that and heated it up a lot before I told her. "Stay right here I will go get the thermometer " "Ok Momma" Oh crap. she came back with the old one that we only use on my baby brother. "Come here little Amber." She picked me up and set me on the table. On my stomach. I tried to roll over. "No No stay there baby if you don't want to be tied down. Now are you sure that you are sick? Because if not I will have to spank you and wash your mouth out." "Yes momma I'm sure." " Ok than now let's take down your little shorts and diaper." Oh crap. I tried to roll over. "Now now I warned you not to roll over. She took off all of my clothes and took out a thick leather belt. SMACK SMACK When I tell you to do something than do it! SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK. She stops after seven but because of the spanking before it felt like fifty. She brought out the hard wood 'time out stool' that she has for my brother and put me on it. " Don't move baby and this won't be as bad'' I am already screaming my head off so I just sit there for probably around an hour when my mom comes back and carries me to the bathroom. I felt like I knew what she was doing because she gives me one whenever I do something bad. But instead she gave me a bottle that she poured 2 packets of stuff into. It tasted weird so I assumed it was baby formula. When I finished that she told me to lay over the edge of the bath tub. "Now you will learn what happens to bad babies" she put the enema tube into my ass and the hot soapy water started to flow. Then I realized that the second packet was latex and I started begging to use the bathroom but she wouldn't let me. After I finished the bag she put a plug in set a timer for 10 minutes and put my diaper back on. The doorbell rang and I flipped out because I knew that it was Lilian my mom invited them inside and the timer went off. She came in and took the plug out and double diapered me and I figured out why. The poop from the latex PLUS the water from the enema all came out and was nearly leaking through the second diaper. I begged to be changed but instead she gave me water with more latex in it and forced me to drink. After I did that she brought me out to lilian in just the poop diapers, no shirt or anything.

Sorry it's been so long since I updated but I am in my senior year and have had a lot of stuff going on. But I do have the trip to Knotts berry farm tomorrow so I will probably update than. Comment pickle if you actually read this.