Chapter 11 - Creative title

******The rest of the book will be in Lils POV unless otherwise said******

Laine took out 2 sets of restraints and tied me and amber to separate cribs.
"If you are good I will change you before dinner tomorrow but if not I wouldn't want to be you guys"
She left the room and locked the door
A few minutes later she came back with 2 probably half-gallon bottles.
"You need to drink all of this in the next 10 minutes or you won't get changed for a 4 days and I have something else planned"
We both drank as much as we could but the nipple on the bottle made it really hard.
I finished as she walked into the room but Amber didn't.
"Oh baby amber how come you didn't finish your bottle?"
Amber took her bottle and threw it out of the cribs.
"WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU WANT FROM US BITCH"Amber screamed.
Laine grabbed amber and brought HSR out of the room

****ambers POV****
Laine grabbed me and brought me into the back yard.
She had a cane with her.
She took off my diaper and layed bent me over a chair.
She spanked me about 80 times with it. I think she put laxatives or something in my bottle because I suddenly started shitting and couldn't stop.
"What the hell are you doing!!"
She ran inside and grabbed a pack of 10 diapers and plastic pants.
Laine lied me down in the grass and spanked me with her hand for about 5 minutes.
Then she went to a dead tree and cut a switch.
She spanked me with that 125 times.
She put 6 pill like things up my ass and put all ten diapers on plus plastic pants.
She tied me to a chair and grabbed the hose and put it down my diapers.
She turned the water all the way in cold and left me like that for 3ish minutes. I started pooping again.
She turned the water back on.
After 20ish seconds she turned of the water and went inside.
Laine grabbed a bucket of steaming water and a paddle.
She paddles me for almost 20 minutes.
I couldn't feel it through the diapers but it moved all the poop around
She untiede and brought me to where the pile of poop was from earlier.
She grabbed me and lied me down in it and duct taped me to the ground
"I will get you tomorrow night for your next punishment"

So anyone want to hear about my wonderfully horrible day?
That sucks I'm going to tell you anyways.
So I was going upstairs at school for the math test. I am currently on crutches and I got pushed down. I couldn't get up and my broken ankle that I JUST had surgery on was twisted the wrong way. So right now I am sitting in a hospital waiting to figure out if I'm going to have to have surgery again

Holy fuck life sucks

But I was able to update:))