Chapter 1

I do not own some of the characters.

And this is only a Fanfic, others aren't real/true. So don't take it seriously and don't argue with it. Hope you enjoy my story.

Introduction

Y/n Van Helsing, great-granddaughter of Abraham Van Helsing.

Y/n has a young sister too, her name is Ericka Van Helsing, they were both raised by their great-grandfather, Abraham Van Helsing, cause they already lost their parents when they were just infants.

Their parents died in a car accident, but Abraham told her two great-granddaughters that their parents got killed by his Arch Nemesis, which is the Dracula Family. He made them believe that, so that the two ladies will hate them and kill them for killing their parents which was a lie.

When the two girls grew up, Abraham trained them every day after school. When Y/n and Ericka turned 18, and ready to hunt the Dracula Family, they transferred to Transylvania, to find the Dracula Family. And planned on enrolling in the Monstrous High, humans are allowed there except for the Van Helsings.

Y/n and Ericka knew that their family is not allowed to enroll in that Monster School so they change their last names. The two successfully got enrolled, and they both met the son of Vladimir Dracula.

Beginning

Y/n's POV

I'm at mine and my sister's room packing up, cause we are going to Transylvania tomorrow. To find and hunt the persons who are responsible for our parents' death.

Suddenly, Great-grandfather entered the room, with papers in his hand, and he approach us, "Hello girls" he approach, "Hi, Great-grandfather." We approach back, and he then handed the papers to me.

"Here are the papers you need for the school. I've already changed your last name, and the information for you being a Van Helsing, so no need to worry" He said as he handed the papers, I grab the papers and put them inside an empty envelope, "Thanks Great-grandfather" I thanked, "Great-grandfather, are you sure you're not coming with us?" Ericka asked, he sighed, "I would if I could, but Great-grandfather has work in here, and besides I'm gonna visit you both if I have time, and call you," he said, as he patted our heads.

"We are going to miss you," I said, "Me too ladies" he uttered, Ericka and I hug him, and he reciprocated the hug, and then we broke the hug,

"Be careful always, okay? Always remember-"

"Our training" me and Ericka continued and giggle, "Don't worry, we will," Ericka said.

Fast Forward (Sorry, I don't know what to write anymore, Haha)

3rd Person's POV

Abraham took his two ladies to the airport. Before Y/n and Ericka entered the plane, they give their grandfather a big bear hug, and after that, they went inside the plane with their stuff and place the large bags into the overhead bin wheels, and the smaller bags go under their seat. After setting everything up, both girls sat on their seats and relax, until they got bored and fell asleep.

Meanwhile

Y/n's POV

I fell asleep on the plane, and suddenly someone pat my shoulder and gently shook me. I slowly open my eyes and saw my lovely sister, "Wake up sis, we have arrived" Ericka uttered in her sweet and soft voice, I glance every side and then to the window.

Afterward, we got all our stuff and went out of the plane, we headed outside of the airport to call a taxi. A taxi stopped in front of us, the driver went out of the car and told him to take us to a Hotel, he nodded and obeyed, he helped us with our luggage and then drove off.