Chapter 36

Lydia's POV

Drac walk away, I cried as I watch him leave.

Suddenly Dad approaches me.

"You," he said.

I gasped as I turned to him.

"You didn't stop him! For falling in love with someone else, and what's worse is, he fell in love with a Human!" He yelled.

"Dad, Drac will never be happy. He loves her very much, I don't think he and Martha will be Happy." I said.

"And now you're defending him?!"

"Yes! Drac doesn't deserve to be treated like this! It's his choice" I argued.

"It's for his good!"

"No, it's not!"

Dad suddenly slapped me.

"Shut Up!"

He then walks away.

Drac's POV

I drove towards Y/n's Hotel. When I arrive there, I just stayed in my car. I was about to leave when I saw Y/n come out. She didn't notice me. As I look at her, she looks so sad.

'is she alright?' I thought.

"Only one way to find out" I mumbled. I stepped out of the car and approach her.

"Y/n!" I called, she look at me in shock. She quickly ran to me.

"Drac? What are you doing h-" I cut her off with a tight hug.

Y/n's POV

Drac cut me off with a tight hug, I hug him back.

"Are you okay?" I asked.

"I just miss you," he told.

I sighed and hugged him tightly.

"I miss you too," I told. Suddenly I remembered Great Grandfather. I quickly broke the hug.

"Let's go somewhere else, my strict Grandfather is here," I told.

He nodded.

We quickly went to his Lamborghini and drove off.

Drac took me to a nice place.

(Just imagine that it's night)

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

(Just imagine that it's night)

"Wow, it's so beautiful" I complimented the place, and I sniff one of the pink roses.

"So good," I said.

I heard him giggle. I turn to see him and his smiling at me, I smile back. I ran to him and hug him.

He giggles, "What's this for?" He asked.

"I miss you," I told.

He hug me back, "I miss you more," he told me.

We then broke the hug, and I drag him to the bench, we sat there, and rest my head on his chest as he wrap his arms around me.

"Love?"

"Hmm?"

"Do you still hate Van Helsing?" I question.

"Why are you asking?" He asked.

"Just curious," I told.

"Well, yes. They are the reason why I lost my Mom, everything changed ever since my Mom died." He answered.

"Oh. Ahmm. Change topic" I told.

"Okay?" He said as he giggle.

I face him.

"Don't leave me, okay?" I said. He smile and patted my head.

"Never. Don't leave me too okay?" He said.

I slowly nodded. He smiles.

"Always remember that I will love you forever. And I will do anything to make you happy and safe." He told.

"And also, always remember that I'm always in your heart, to love you," I told. He look at me confused.

"Why is it that it sounds like your going to leave?" He asked.

I didn't respond.

"A-are you going back to London?" He inquires.

"W-what? O-course not. I will never leave you here" I stutter.

"That's a relief," he said. I smile timidly.

"I love you," he said.

"I love you too," I told.

We stared into each other's eyes, and he slowly come closer. I closed my eyes. And our lips touched, I flinched at first, and I then kissed him back. The kiss becomes more passionate.

Then we parted and hug each other.

Short Chapter huh? HEHE