Chapter 27

Drac's POV

"Let me go!" She yelled as she push my hand away. And she started to burst out crying. Everyone looks at us. I held her hand and drag her on my Lamborghini. We are now inside.

"Y/n. What's wrong?" I asked.

"Stop pretending! I already saw it!" She yelled. I got confused.

"What are you talking about?" I asked.

"Ask yourself!" She yelled she was about to go outside the car but I pull her and hug her.

"Not! Until you tell me" I said.

She pushes me away.

"I saw you and Chloe kissing at the park last day!" She yelled.

"What?! Y/n I told you I have a meeting, and I was tutoring Gia. That's why I came late, and when I come to the park you weren't there. And why would I kiss that bitch?! I would never cheat on you! You are the one I love." I said and my heart was aching seeing her crying.

"Stop lying! I saw it in my two eyes! You only played me like a toy!! From now on, don't talk to me ever again! Don't come near me! And stop the courtship! I hate you and I don't want to see you!" She yelled. Hearing those words makes my heart ache, my heart got shattered after hearing those.

She stepped out of the car, I stepped out also, I chased her and hug her while she was facing back. Everyone looks at us, I don't care. I can't help but cry.

"Don't leave me, Y/n. I love you, and I never do that, I swear. Please believe me" I begged and sobbed. She push me away and ran away crying. Seeing her running away from me, makes me broken. My tears fall. I went to my Lambo as I continued crying. My anger toward Chloe grew.

Y/n's POV

I headed to the bathroom and cried, I got hurt, and my heart is aching.
______________________________________
(NEXT NIGHT)
3rd Person's POV

The old Drac is back, he is back for being cold, not smiling, not talking and drinking alcohol again, and always getting mad.

Drac entered the room, he glance at Y/n's seat, and his heart aches.

"Drac? Are you okay?" Max asked. His friends are very worried because they know that he is not feeling well and they saw Drac's puffy eyes since he cried all day. He didn't respond to Max, he just sat and bow down his head on his armchair. Tears started to fall.

"I saw the old Drac again," Frank told.

"What's wrong with him?" Griffin asked.

"Better if we should ask," Murray told.

"He'll get mad, just let him be alone for now, I'm sure he needed space, we'll talk to him when he okay," Xanthe told. They nodded.

Drac wipe his tears and look up, he suddenly spotted Chloe he got mad, he stood up and went to her. The guys quickly followed him.

"Stay," he told his friends. They obeyed. He headed to Chloe, he then pulls her arm, and drag her outside the room. And then let go of her arm.

"Ouch! That hurts" Chloe uttered as she massage her arm where Drac touched.

"What did you do?!" He asked glaring at her.

She looks at him nervously.

"D-did what?" She asked.

"Don't act dumb! What did you do?! Why does Y/n tell me I was kissing you yesterday?!" Drac yelled.

Chloe scoffs, "Why do you worry so much about Y/n? Are you guys together? Or you're just playing with her?" She asked sarcastically, Drac got pissed off.

"If you guys are together? What will your Father say? The Prince of Darkness? Fell in love with a Human? Ridiculous utterly ridiculous. And hello? What she said was surely a lie!" She added.

"If she was lying, she wouldn't be so angry!" Drac yelled controlling himself for hitting her.

"What's between you and that stupid girl? Is she your new toy?" Chloe asked.

"Don't call her stupid, the only stupid in this school is none other than you! And she's not my toy!" Drac yelled and left.
______________________________________

Ericka's POV

Sissy always cried I ask her what's the reason but she don't want to talk about it. Aiden and Amara are here with us comforting Y/n.

"Y/n, you have to tell us. I don't want to see you like this." I said knocking on the bathroom door, she lock herself in the bathroom.

"Please leave me alone," she told.

"Y/n, Hun.. we are so worried, we have to know what makes you sad and cried all the time," Amara said.

"I don't want to. Please just leave me alone" she said. Amara sighed.

"Better if we should leave her alone," Aiden told. The girls nodded.
______________________________________
Lydia's POV

I was waiting for Drac to arrive. Minutes passed he arrives. I smile and suddenly fades when I saw him very sad and has puffy eyes and was a little drunk.

"Brother, are you... Okay?" I asked worriedly, as I held his arm.

"I-I'm fine sis. I'm just not feeling well right now, I will not attend the class tomorrow" He said.

"Why?" I asked.

"I don't want to talk about it. I have to sleep" he said sadly.

"Don't you want to eat?" I asked.

"No." He said and left. I watch him walk upstairs and stepped inside his room and closed the door.

'What is wrong with him?' I thought.

'He looks so depressed, does Y/n knows?' I thought.
______________________________________
(Weeks Passed)
3rd Person's POV

Drac still hasn't moved on from her, Yaya and Lydia are so worried because he never eats for a week, well he eats but just a little. And he always lock himself in his room, they even heard him sobbing. He spoke timidly and never showed his smile again.

And for Y/n she is fine but she still loves him and can't stop thinking about him, she tried to move on but her heart keeps telling her not to.
______________________________________
(Next Day)
Y/n's POV

"Good morning Class, I have a special announcement! Tomorrow night we will be with the Monsters." The teacher announced, my eyes widened in surprise my heart goes fast.

"We are going to see Drac and the others," Amara said.

When I heard his name, my heart aches again.

'Im sure he and Chloe are together now' I thought.
______________________________________
(Next Day)

I am getting nervous seeing him again. I have to admit that I still love him.

(Time Passed)

Aiden, Amara, and Ericka are dragging me, to come inside the gate.

"I'll just go home!" I said wanting to back out. Especially when I spotted his Lamborghini.

"Ugh! Just come on!" Amara said, pulling me.

"Sis! Let's go!" Ericka said helping Amara.

"O-okay!" I said. I took a deep breath, and then we entered the gate.

We headed to my old classroom, I stayed outside staring at the door, while my knees are trembling. My heart is pounding.

I gulped and entered the room and I saw them.