Chapter 18

3rd Person's POV

Y/n gasped in surprise.

"Y-you love me?" She asked.

"Y-yes?" Drac confessed.

Y/n can't help but blush and smile.

"Your just drunk, Drac"

"Yes, I am. But I do love you. Drunk or not"

"Do you feel the same?"

"Obviously yes."

Drac's eyes widened and happy, he can't believe she felt the same.

"R-really?"

"Y-yes. But, you see. it's my first time having a boyfriend. And I-I think I'm not ready?"

Drac chuckles, "It's okay, I understand. I can wait until you are ready. I will be your suitor from now. But soon be mine"

Y/n giggles.

"Your expert at this huh?"

"Not really. This is my first time having a zing."

"Oh really?"

"Yes. I may have been with many girls before, but it's nothing serious. I just played with them which was a very bad idea. I have to admit, I'm a player back then, but when you came. I have changed" Drac confessed.

Y/n look at him in shock and also thought if he was still a virgin or not. Drac saw her expression and understand it quickly.

"B-but, I'm still a virgin!" Drac frantically explains.

"Okay?"

//After Talking//

Drac escorted Y/n to the Hotel.

"Goodnight Y/n"

"Goodnight Drac"

Drac then left. Y/n closed the door and squealed in happiness.

//Next Day//

Y/n went to school early, Xanthe is already there too. Xanthe suddenly notices Y/n is having a good mood.

"Woah! Someone is in the good moooddy, what happened?" Xanthe said and asked.

"Nothing happen," Y/n told and smile. Suddenly one of their classmates entered massaging his head.

"Hi, Max! Are you okay?" Xanthe asked.

"Hi Xanthe, Hi Y/n. Not really, my head hurt so badly." Max said and sat on his seat while massaging his head.

"Why?" Y/n asked.

"My cousin arrived and we drink beer. I got drunk. And now I don't remember what I did last day" Max said.

Y/n gasped as he remember Drac was also drunk when they both talk the last day, "Y-you forgot?"

"Yes! When people get drunk they forgot what they were doing" Xanthe told.

'Is Drac going to forget what he said to me?' Y/n thought.

And then suddenly Drac and his friends arrive. Drac is also massaging his head as well. Y/n hid into Xanthe's back.

"Why are you hiding?" Xanthe asked.

"N-nothing"

"You like the Prince don't you, Y/n" Max teased, "You will be the cutest couple" Max uttered, "I agree with you, Man" Xanthe agreed.

"Shut up!" Y/n shushed them.

Drac's POV

My head hurt, it was like it was stabbed by a million daggers. I didn't even remember what I did last day. I glance over at Y/n's seat, and she's not here yet. I look around and I saw her hiding at Xanthe's back. Our eyes met but she suddenly look away. She then sat on her chair, reading a book. I walk towards my seat, sat down, and glance over at Y/n, she yelps in surprise. She then covers her face with a book.