Chapter 25

Lydia's POV

I saw Y/n on the beach under a big rock sitting on the sand while hugging her knees. I heard her silent cry and sob. I walk towards her, which startles her she looks at me, tears flowing down her face.

"Sorry, I startled you," I said. She quickly wipes her tears away. I sat beside her.

"Are you okay?" I asked. She didn't reply, she just stared at the beach while hugging her knees, while tears keep falling.

I sighed, "I already know about what's between you and Drac. He your suitor." I told them, she look at me surprised.

"He told you?" She asked stammering.

"No, I just know. It's totally obvious, but only I noticed. The rest didn't" I told. She nodded and stared at the beach again.

"Are you mad at him?" I asked.

She sniffles, "N-no.. I'm just... Disappointed because, in the past few days I feel like he's avoiding me, and not interested in talking to me." She told. She then shook her head.

"I shouldn't act like this, since we're still not together. His still free. I do not have the right to get disappointed just because he avoids me and is not interested in talking to me." She added.

"Of course, you have the right to get disappointed, because the person you love and courted you acted differently in you that made you sad. And I understand why you acted like this because this is your first time giving your heart to someone you love. And you're just afraid to get hurt" I stated. She cried even more. I rub her back to comfort her.

Drac's POV

I followed Lydia and I saw her with Y/n. I hide in the shadow and listen to their conversation.

'Now I know why she acted like that' I thought.

"Your Doofus Brother is my first crush, my first kiss, the first one who made my heart pound... He is.. my first love" Y/n said.

I can't help but smile.

"You guys already kissed?" Lydia asked shocked.

"Yes, that was only an accident," Y/n told. I can't forget that moment.

"The reason why, I acted like this it's because I love him too much," Y/n added.

My heart lit up after hearing those,

'I love you more' I thought.

"My brother loves you more, Y/n. When you and Ericka were in our mansion? I can sense his emotion, he is very happy, he's never been like that before, but when you came into his life? He got changed. You are his first love too. He may be a playboy but you change him" Lydia told.

"Really?" Y/n asked.

"Yes! Now! It's time for you guys to talk" Lydia told.

"I don't think he'll talk to me. After what I did. And I'm sure she's with Audrey right now." Y/n told.

'Why would I be with her?!' I thought.

"No, he wasn't. And Girl, he got stressed out when I told him you cried. He regrets what he just did. He got really sad and uncomfortable." Lydia told.

Y/n scoffs,

"My Brother is so in love with you!" Lydia told.

Y/n smiled and blushed.

Lydia chuckles, "Yes.. she finally smiles! You love my brother very much" Lydia teased.

"Shut up Lydia," Y/n told in between her cute giggles.

"Call me Sister," Lydia told.

Y/n laugh.

"Come on!" Lydia told.

"Okay... Sister" Y/n said, Lydia laugh and slap the sand.

"Okay!" Lydia said and take a deep breath.

"You guys should talk," Lydia said.

"How? He not here" Y/n told.

"His here, he's been listening to us. He heard everything." Lydia told.

'She knew?! I was here all the time?!' I thought.

"Wh-What?!! Lydia! Stop Joking!" Y/n frantically said.

"I'm not joking this time. He's here!" Lydia told.

"Stop joking!" Y/n said.

"Brother why don't you come out!" Lydia told.

I then step out of the shadow, Y/n looks at me in shock, and she is red right now.

I then cleared my throat, "I didn't know you noticed me sis" I said. Lydia scoffs.

She then stood up, "I'll leave you to love bats alone," Lydia told.

"Don't you dare!" Y/n said but too late, Lydia already sprinted away. Y/n looks at me and then looks away. I sighed and smile, I sat beside her.

And look at the moon.

"The moon is beautiful isn't it?" I spoke, and that made her look at me

And then she nodded. Maybe she just thought I complimented how beautiful the moon is.

I sighed, "Y/n, look at me," I told, and she slowly glance at me.

"I'm so sorry, Y/n. I'm so sorry if you feel like I was avoiding you, and timid replies on you. And... For what I did earlier, I only did that to make you... Jealous, which was a bad idea. I'm very very sorry" I said and held her hand. She smiles.

"Okay, just don't do it again." She said I can't help but smile. I kissed her hand after that I look at her.

"I promise not to do it again my zing..... I love you" I said, she smile and then she hugs me, and I hug her back.

"I love you too," she said cutely. I giggle.

"You know what, you make me smile earlier while listening to your conversation," I said. She then broke the hug.

"You heard everything?" She asked.

"Yes, I heard it all," I told. She groaned and covered her face. I chuckle and pull her to lean on my chest.

"That was so embarrassing" she uttered. I giggle.

;)