Chapter 3

Drac's POV

"Man, that was rude," Murray said, "Yeah, Man. Why did you do that to her?" Griffin asked, "I just don't want her to be with us, I don't trust them both. And she's a human, she should be in the human classes not with us" I told annoyed, "I agree with that, but you don't have to be rude to her, I mean she's...kind" Wayne said.

"And why don't you trust her?" Frank asked, "Something suspicious about those ladies, I can sense it," I said, 'I will have a background check with those two' I thought.

"What do you mean?" Murray asked, "Ugh.. stop asking! I have to go, my annoying sister is waiting for me" I said, 'I don't know why she needs me again. She only summoned me if she need something she's just like my Father' I thought.

"Bye guys, see you on Monday," I said and went to my Lamborghini, I step inside and close my umbrella, and then drove off.

I arrive at the building where my sister works, she's the boss for now, cause Dad left to go on a business trip. I went to her office and there she is typing on the computer. I just open the door, went in front of her desk, and sat down on the chair.

"What do you want?" I asked annoyed, "Glad you came, brother. I need your help with the return of Dad and his business partners." She said and look at me, I sighed, "What am I going to do? Design his office and put some ribbons everywhere and a 'Welcome back' sign?" I said sarcastically, "And who said to do that shit? Why do we need to welcome them?" I asked, "Well, Dad was the one who told me, he called me, and told me to pick a place or a beautiful spot for their return. And he also said that he has something to tell you, and it's a surprise" Lydia said, I groaned "Ugh. You know I hate surprises, right? Why don't you just tell me" I said irritated, "Dad didn't tell me, the big surprise he said," Lydia told, I sighed, "Whatever," I said.

"By the way when will Dad come home?" I asked, "Next Month," Lydia said, I widened my eyes, "What?! Next Month?! It's too early for us to prepare for their return!" I yelled, "Don't raise your voice, Vladimir Dracula II" she told.

'Does she have to say my full name? I hate it so much' I thought and scoffs.

"We have many things to do, he said that we are going to pick up some spots for the wedding, and a place for a honeymoon, Dad said that it should be ready when he comes," she said, "Wedding? Do you want me to pick the spot? What am I a Wedding coordinator? A Wedding planner?" I asked annoyed, like 'Why me?' I thought, I then stood up, "That's it! I'm not helping, find someone that will help you" I said and left the office.

Lydia's POV

Oh no, I messed up. I need someone to help me, Drac should be the one to pick the spot since he is the one that getting married. Dad told me about the surprise, he said Drac is going to marry Lady Martha, daughter of the King and Queen of Hawaii but they weren't in Hawaii right now they were with Dad, since Drac is the Prince of Transylvania, he is the one to marry her, that's our rule, Prince and Princess should be the one together. Dad told me not to tell him.

I'll just go and interview his friends without Drac knowing.

Next Day

Y/n's POV

I started practicing sleeping during day time and woke up at night time, I now woke up at 8:00 PM, to go to the mall to buy some school supplies. I glance over Ericka and she's sleeping peacefully, I stood up in bed, went to the bathroom, and take a shower afterwards, I change my clothes.

 I glance over Ericka and she's sleeping peacefully, I stood up in bed, went to the bathroom, and take a shower afterwards, I change my clothes

(This is what you gonna wear if you don't like it. Change it using your imagination:))

I eat dinner first or should I say breakfast, and then after eating I washed my plate, spoon, and fork, and then I brush my teeth. And then left. I just walk since the mall isn't far. Once I arrive at the mall, I immediately went to the school supplies and pick some supplies that I needed.

Suddenly something caught my eye from above, I look at it, it was a beautiful notebook with cool designs, I wanted to grab it but I'm too short to reach it, I was about to jump but suddenly a hand took it, I look at the person and it was the person who I don't want to see. It's none other than the doofus vampire, Dracula!

"Hey, give it to me. I saw it first" I said, Drac then look at me, "It's you?" He said, "Yes, why?" I ask irritated, "Hmm. You want this?" He ask as he raise the notebook, "Yes, now give me that" I said and tried to grab the notebook, but he dodge it.

"I was the one who grab it, so it's mine." He smirk trying to irritate me, "I was the one who saw it first! Now give it to me!" I commanded annoyed by this Doofus Vampire.

"Sorry, but this notebook is mine. Just find another notebook" he said, I got pissed, "Doofus Vampire!" I yelled, which made him look at me and then scoff, "Minion" he said and then left, 'argh!! I want to stake him right now!!!' I thought that man is making my blood boil!

Meanwhile

I walk down the streets toward the Hotel, my blood is still boiling. Suddenly something caught my eye, it was a place.

'I'll come back here, next time' I thought and then continue walking

Drac's POV

"Doofus? Tss" I scoff while driving towards home. When I arrive, I parked my car, climb out, and went inside.

 When I arrive, I parked my car, climb out, and went inside

(Drac's house)

I sneak into the house so that Yaya Maddy won't scold me for going home late. After I went to the mall, I went to the bar to drink. When I got inside, I quickly turn into a bat suddenly I heard a familiar voice, "And where have you been?" Yaya asked, I sighed, I turn back into my humanoid form, and face Yaya Maddy who is crossing their arms, and raising a brow, "Ahmm. At Frank's house?" I said and smiled nervously.

"Ahuh?" She said, she then walk towards me and sniff her nose on me, "Did you drink alcohol again?" She asked raising her voice, "It's just one bottle" I said, she sighed.

Yaya Maddy is my Nanny ever since I was a kid, when Mom died, she is the one who took care of me like my real Mother, she is so overprotective of me.

"I prepared your food in the kitchen. Go and eat it!" She commanded, "And because you did bad today, you'll be the one to wash your plates, fork, spoon, and glass of water. And clean the table" she added, I groaned, and besides I deserve it. Yaya gives me punishment when I did something bad. There is this one time, I went back home very late, and she lock me up outside of the house, but minutes later she open the door, she can't stand me because she loves me so much, but I got scolded, she keeps on blabbering like a rapper, that's why I did the beatbox and that's the reason why I got grounded for 1 day.

After eating I wash the dishes and clean the table, Yaya is watching me. And then I went inside my room and grab the notebook I just bought. And I remember the 'Minion Y/n.'

"She's so tough, no one ever fights back to me before in our school." I thought.

Sorry for my bad grammar :)