Concerned- XXIII

Was Mirabels door yellow? That was your last thought before everything dissolved around you.

"really?"

You blink wearily, turning to come face to face with the boy. At this point you're about to cry from frustration.

"No- I'm so tired I want to sleep-"

He only smirks.

"I thought you wanted more info next time we meet?"

"ARGH BUT NOT NOW!" You tug at your hair angrily. At this point you know he enjoys seeing you like this.

"If you don't spit out what you want to say now, I won't come back."

"you wouldn't dare."

"Try me."

Just like that furious tears streamed down your face as you refuse to face him. You can just imagine what sort of expression he wore.

"We saw, we saw a Prophecy of you."

"Are you crying?" The utter amusement in his tone made you fume further. Why must he be so insufferable??

"Shut up."

"Ah, well I don't make promises I can't keep." The boy walks
towards you in long strides, hands in his pockets. "Our- Your family was too controlling."

He stares at you.

"Thats it?"

"Oh it was terrible. But I don't have time to explain, you're waking up."

He checks an imaginary clock as you yell exhasperatedly.

"WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU?!"

Immediately you sit up, clutching a soft fabric you don't remember being draped in. Your brows are tightly knit, softening once you feel someone's hand rub your back. The motion is familiar and you can tell who it is.

"Hermosa, what's wrong?" Camilo worriedly took your fingers, lacing them with his. He looked nervous, opening and closing his mouth. "You fell by my door and you haven't woken up in awhile-"

He frees his hold on you for a moment to brush away the tears you haven't yet noticed. "whyre you crying?" His tone is soft, pulling you into an embrace you didn't know you needed.

"I hate, hate, hate him..." You mumble, voice breaking while he strokes your hair. Camilo frowns at the mention of someone being the cause of your sadness.

"who? Hate who? Hermosa? Y/n?"

You don't reply, having fallen asleep on the male. He sighs. There's not much to do now than lie against a bed he conjured. The wooden back annoys him and it turns into a more comfortable one.

Five hours have passed, and eventually he too snored. Your legs were tangled with each other, as you lied snugly on his chest. His arms were on top of you. The atmosphere was warm and homey, all until the door opened with a creak.

"Camilo? Mijo why is it so dark in here-?" Felix stops in his tracks, taking in the boy who had someone sprawled atop him. The father let out a smug smile at the scene. He leaves the room, making sure to close the door.

After a rather long rest, the male was the first to wake up. He groaned, trying to turn to his side and failing. For some reason he couldn't remember, it was hard to breathe. Until of course all the past events leading to you napping comfortably above him dawned onto him.

Camilo tensed. He wanted to move. But at the same time he couldn't bear to wake you. His only hope would be that you would stir on your own accord. Why were you so tired? and who did you hate so much? The thoughts swirled around his mind.

"Hmm?" You muttered drowsily. He shuffled from under you. "What- CAMILO?!"

In your surprise you sit up, accidentally pressing a knee to his stomach, hard.

"ACK-"

"Im, Im sorry-!"

The poor male only groaned while you apologized profusely. He gave a small thumbs up before the room started to shift from around you. Its like a blizzard, the chairs changing in colour, with the walls compressing and widening itself. The desks disappearing and being replaced with all sort of different little things you couldn't make out.

"What- What, What? Where are, where are we whats hapen, hapening-?"

"This is my room," His voice strains lightly, still hoarse from sleep. Your eyes widen.

"But, but, but it what?"

"Hermosa, I can make it anything you want." The pain in his face changes to fit a mischievous glint. Camilo stands up suddenly, taking his hands onto yours. He twirls you around while the floor widens, a sparkling chandelier hung above the two of you, illuminating the room in a magical way.

It looks like a ballroom... Theres a smile on your face as he dips you dramatically, his eyes seeming to burn with desire. You notice a gigantic music box that played delicate music, but Camilo doesn't seem to listen, his movements wild and theatrical. The walls were an offset white, paintings of people who you've never seen plastered everywhere.

Theres laughter thrown by both you and Camilo. It nearly shakes you from your responsibilities you told yourself was of utmost importance. But it could wait couldn't it? He pulls you close, the dance you had in the rain and during the ceremony feeling blurred. His lips tease your ears as he whispered.

"You cried." Camilo's tone is soft. The grip of his arms tighten. He pulls back so you can see the concern on his face.

"Ah.. Right, right." You nod awkwardly. You hadn't meant to cry. But with how that boy acted- God. Even from the thought of him alone you furrowed your brows. "He visited me."

The hold he has on you felt even firmer than before. You try to read Camilo's face. It's a mix of concern, curiosity and something else you cant make out.

"You mean, this guy," He gestures around with his hands. " Is real?"

That stumped you. To be honest you haven't thought of him much as an actual living and breathing person. Which he did say he could die. But... Ah, forget it. You look up at Camilo.

"I... I never," Clearing your throat you continue. "I never thought of, of that."

Theres a silence once more, and you notice that the room had started to change. The walls turning a dark blue, chandelier melting into little candle holders placed around. A bed had magically popped up from under the both of you.

"We should tell Mirabel."

"...Yeah, yeah."