Chapter 1

Arisa:

My name is Arisa Masamune. I'm really shy and clumsy. I'm not good with boys and not a really confident kinda girl. I'm good with house chores and cooking because I'm used to it.

And today, I'm a first year highschool student. But on my second semester I have to transferred school.

I didn't want to transfer. I like my old school very much. I was comfortable there. But because my father had a problem with his old job and got an offer for a new one from his cousin, we had to move.

I sighed before stepping inside to my new school. Kaijō.

What school life awaits me in this school..

Not long after that I hear a commotion and a squeal. I see lots of girls are gathered.

What's going on there? I wondered.

Suddenly the bell rang. I can't focus on that now, I have to get to the faculty office and fast.

***

"This is your new class, you can sit on the back, is that okay?" The teacher said after i introduced myself in front of the class.

"Y-yes, thank you." I bowed before heading to my new seat.

Truthfully, I actually have a problem sitting on the back. I can't see very well so the writing board is kinda of a blur to me. Oh well, I could always try switching seat with someone.

***

The school bell rang.

My first day goes smoothly. People tried to talk to me and I answered them shyly. Its still a pretty good start for someone like me.

I put my last notebook into my bag and head to the shoe locker.

As I was leaving the school building, I suddenly have a thought. I don't want to go home yet and I haven't tour around Kaijō. Maybe I should do it now?

Well, I have some spare times, so why not?

I walk around and found myself behind the school. The place is so quiet yet peaceful, I think I could hang out here for awhile.

Suddenly, a guy jumps out from one of the window and crouch down to hide. I was startled and fall. When my bottom hit the grass, it made a noise. The guy turn around and his eye widened when he saw me on the ground. He's about to open his mouth, when we heard a shout.

"HEY! DID YOU FIND KISE-KUN?!" Said a girl from another side of the window. She is followed by another girl who came from the other direction.

"No, I couldn't find him."

The other girl notice me watching from outside the window. She lean to the window.

"Did you see Kise-kun?"

It takes minutes for me to process what she said. I look at the guy who is still crouching down hiding under the window the girl is leaning on. That guy put his forefinger on his lip, making a silent gesture for me to be quiet.

"N-no. I'm so-sorry, I don't know who this Kise-kun guy is," I stammered.

"What? You don't know him? Who are you?" She said with disbelief coloring her tone.

"Oh, she must be the transfer student people are talking about. That's why she doesn't know Kise-kun yet." the other girl said.

"Alright. Thanks." The girls left. I exhaled the breath I've been holding. I put my hand on my chest and try to slow my beating heart.

The guy checks the window and then comes out from where he's hiding. I can see him clearly now.

He have blond hair, yellow eyes and long eyelashes framing his eyes. He have a great posture and he is handsome. He's perfect, like a model on a magazine or something.

"That was close." he said in relief while fixing his bangs.

He stand up and turned to me.

"Thanks for helping me earlier. My name is Kise Ryouta. I'm a model and the ace of Kaijō basketball team. Because of my handsomeness girls drool over me." He said arrogantly. He was so sure of himself that he's almost glowing in confidence.

"Oh..." I said in a straight tone.

"What kind of response is that?!" He said petulantly, his lips turning into a frown.

"A transfer student, huh? So that's why I've never seen you before." He continued.

I nod.

"Can i know the name of the girl who helped me?" He said smiling.

"Arisa Masamune." I said.

Along with my intro, a grumble was heard. It wasn't my stomach. I gather courage to look at the guy in front of me and found him embarrassed while holding his stomach.

Is that grumble coming from him? I should try asking. Come on Arisa, you can do it. Its not like your first time talking to a boy.

"A-are...you hungry?" Done, i let out a question.

"Yeah, i haven't eat anything because the girls won't leave me alone." He said while trying to hide his embarrassment.

My hand searched my bag and..

I offer him my lunchbox.

"H-here. I...uh..actually make this for my brother and i accidentally put it on my lunchbox. It's too much for me, you can have it." I said shyly.

"Really? Thanks!" He grab my lunchbox fast and open it.

The rice was half eaten, but the others were still complete.

I put my hand on my face hiding my face that turning red.

"Im so sorry, you have to see that...."

"Its okay, it still looks great."

Kise silently eat the bento. First, he eat it slow. Then he eat it quickly.

He put my lunchbox that is now empty on the grass. He's smiling satisfied.

"You made this??" He asked with glittering eyes.

"Y-yeah.."

"This is really tasty, Arisacchi!!" He said as he laugh.

I blushed by his praise. "A-A-Arisacchi??!!"

"The others have to taste your cooking! Come with me!" Without thinking he pulled my hand and take me to somewhere.

"Whoa! R-Ryouta-san! Where are we going?" I said while running under his guide.

"Kaijō basketball team!" He said happily.

"Wha-?!" I couldn't let go of my hand from his grip. He's too strong.

Well, i guess i have to let him take me...

To be continued....

--------------------------------------------
So guys i hope you enjoy this chapter, chapter 2 coming soon.

Im really really sorry for my bad english, i hope you guys understand.

Kuroko No Basket and the character doesn't belong to me. It belongs to Tadatoshi Fujimaki-san.

But the OC Arisa Masamune belongs to me.

No hate, im just making this for fun.

-Maliksa