Chapter 2

Arisa:

I pant heavily. Finally Kise stop running.

We stop at the school gym. We get inside and welcomed by Kise kicked by someone.

"KISE, WHY ARE YOU COMING LATE TO PRACTICE?!" The guy said with a high tone.

"That's hurt senpai..." Kise rub his back.

The guy Kise called senpai notice me standing behind Kise. He stare at me for a while and i see his face turns red.

"Oi Kise! W-who is this girl?" He ask.

"Oh! This is Arisacchi, she wants to be our team manager." He tap my shoulder.

"WHAT?!" Me and senpai yell together.

"N-no, i don't." I said.

"Yes you are~" Said Kise winking at me.

"Arisacchi, this is our captain. Kasamatsu-senpai." Kise introduced the guy with a scary face that is now glaring at Kise.

"H-hello, Im Arisa Masamune, a first year student." I bowed clumsy.

Kasamatsu-senpai crossed his arms.

"Do you really want to be our manager?" He ask firmly.

I don't like the pressure he give me. He is scary by staring at me like that.

"Uh..." I look at Kise that smiling with lots of hope. I can't resist a smile like that and i already dragged here. Im too afraid to say no. So....

"Mm y-yes, please accept me as your team manager." I bowed again.

"It's not gonna be easy being our manager, you have to go through tasks." He continued.

"Tasks?" I raise my head.

"Yeah, Kise take her to our locker room."

Kise drag me to the place that seems like a locker room........Or maybe not?

This place is a mess. Look how dirty the floor and the lockers are. I think to myself when i saw the locker room.

"If you want to be our manager, you have do something about this. Well, i give you time." Kasamatsu-senpai said before leaving the locker room.

"Im sorry Arisacchi, i drag you to something like this." Kise pout as he see me looking at the locker room with a disbelief face.

When he put it like that, of course i can't back down now.

"It's okay it's okay. I just can't believe there's a room this messy before." I said smiling at him.

I do like doing house chores.

"Really? Okay then, good luck Arisacchi!!~" He's back to his usual self and hopping to the door.

After that, the room was silent. I take off my blazer and put it on the chair. I roll my sleeves and start searching for the cleaning tools.

Okay, here i go!

***

It doesn't take a really long time to clean the locker room. Last, i piled the clean towels on the chair in the middle of the room.

Kasamatsu-senpai and Kise enters the locker room and looked surprised by the locker room now looks like.

"WHOA!!" Kise starts to look at the locker room with glittering eyes.

"I almost forgot how the locker room looks like." Kasamatsu-senpai said.

I chuckle seeing them like that.

"Arisacchi!! You are amazing!! Senpai you have to take her to be our team manager." Kise said excited.

Kasamatsu-senpai clean his throat.

"Allright, you proven enough. You can be our team manager. I will talk to the coach and the supervisor. Tomorrow you should talk to the supervisor too." Kasamatsu-senpai said with his face soften.

He wasn't really that scary. He's kinda nice... I think while smiling at Kasamatsu-senpai.

"W-what are you smiling about?! You can go home for today. Tomorrow come to the practice after school. Don't be late!" He said with his high tone, but his ears are red.

"Thank you, senpai." I bowed deeply.

"Come on, Arisacchi! I'll take you home!" Kise said as he stands beside me.

"Eh?? N-no you don't have to!" I waved my hand to Kise.

Kise was suddenly hit by Kasamatsu-senpai on the head.

"Yeah right, do you forget about practice? Are you trying to ditch practice in front of me Kise?!!"

"Aw, uhh right..forgot about it. Sorry Arisacchi, see you tomorrow." Said Kise as he shows he's painful face.

"See you tomorrow, Ryouta-san, senpai." I grab my bag and blazer then bowed again before leaving the gym.

***

It was already dark when i left the school building.

Ugh from tomorrow on i have to leave this late. Im actually scared. I think while looking at the sky.

I try to fight my fear and go straight home. My head are full of bad things happen. But, it's not gonna happen right.....?

I past through this small basketball court. There is someone playing there.

Basketball huh? I didn't think i will dragged to this kinda sport. Maybe i should try liking this sport, watch the match and read their magazines, maybe? I was lost in thought, i doesn't realize i was staring at the guy who is playing on the court.

"Oi!" The guy suddenly yell at me. I was surprised and scared, all the bad things on my mind flashes again. I start walking fast. I don't want to look back. Im too scared.

After a few steps away.

"Ooi!" I hear he shout again. I speed up my walk. Im scared...

Suddenly something grabbed my arm, i lost my balance and was forced to turn around.

I found a really tall guy with navy short hair and tanned skin are holding my arm.

It was dark, i couldn't see his face really clear.

He was wearing a uniform. So he must be a student. But....isn't he's too tall for a student?

His grip was so powerful, i can't let go. I just stand there, trembling.

"You dropped this." He said.

I see my wallet on his hand. I was dumbfounded. I stare at the wallet. It takes a few second before im able to move my hand to take it from his hand.

"Uhh...T-t-thank you very much." I stammered. Still trembling.

He doesn't answer. Im looking down, im scared to look at his face. But i know, he was staring at me.

"Do you like it?" He said. His voice is really deep.

"E-eeh??"

"Basketball." He continued.

"Oh, umm...no, not really."

"Alright." He lets go my arm and turned around. I raise my head and look at his broad shoulders.

Did he just help me? I think to myself.

I flip my phone to look what clock is it now. Shoot! I have to go home fast!

As i start running, a thinking of i can meet that guy again slips my mind.

He likes basketball isn't he?

To be continued...