Chapter 6

Arisa:

Half of the third quarter is really intense. Everyone in the gym looked jawdropped by how Kise and Aomine face each other.

They were really fast, my eyes can't even follow.

There's no one that want to give up. If Kise about to shoot Aomine blocks it. If Aomine want to shoot Kise blocks it.

They're like.....a professionals basketball player.

But i notice something new, Kise had a special abbilites. The other boys and the coach doesn't look surprised, so i think they already know.

I found that, after Aomine shoots the ball with his own shooting form. Then, Kise is going to shoot exactly like Aomine's form.

I don't know what is this called. But, is it something like, copying?

"Perfect copy." Said the coach that sits beside me.

Did he just read my mind?

"What is it, coach?" I turned my head to coach.

"Its Kise special abilities. He can copy his opponent movement."

So, that's how it is..

Suddenly, there were loud voices. Everything starts to get noisy.

It's noisy.

I look up to see if its from the people watching.

But....

"ARISACCHI!"

-----------------------------------------

Kise:

Aominecchi is getting stronger. I could match Aominecchi, but i don't think it will last long.

My copy is not completed yet. So i have to buy time, when i get the ball. I'm blocked by Aominecchi.

I look around for an opening but didn't find one. I glance to my left, Moriyama-senpai is free.

I pass the ball to Moriyama-senpai. Aominecchi is a little bit late to react. So the ball gets to Moriyama-senpai hands faster.

Aominecchi runs towards Moriyama-senpai to retrieve the ball. Because of that pressure, Moriyama-senpai is forced to take a shot.

Using his unorthodox shoot, he shoot from the three point. Aominecchi expand his hand to reach the ball and his tip of finger touch the ball.

We all know that shoot will not make it to the basket. I can see that shoot is very powerful. It must be because Moriyama-senpai is panicked and go full power for that shoot.

Kobori-senpai is getting ready under the basket, he's ready to catch the rebound.

But...

The ball hit the board and bounce outside the court.

I watched where the ball goes and ready to chase it when..

The ball is coming fast towards someone who is sitting on the bench.

My eyes widened as i know who that someone is.

Arisacchi!!

I gather my energy to inform her to move. Because she doesn't seem to know the ball is coming towards her.

It's gonna hit her!

"ARISACHII!!"

-----------------------------------------

Arisa:

I saw the ball is coming towards me.

I can't move.