Chapter 3

Arisa:

I closed the faculty office door. I just finished talking to the supervisor about im becoming the basketball team manager. The supervisor agreed, they said the boys really need a help. I smiled remembering what the supervisor said.

"Soo, how was it?" A girl with long wavy magenta hair stand in front of me.

She is Kairi. My classmate that switch chairs with me. Because of that, she is now often being together with me.

"The supervisor agreed. But, i think im gonna be the only girl around." I said and let out a small laugh. I had no problems talking to girls. I don't stammered like i usually do.

"Sorry Arisa-chan, i can't accompany you being the basketball club manager. Because, I already joined the volley club." She said.

"It's alright. I think i can handle it." I said in confident. Whoa, it's the first time i said something like this.

"Haha okay, i trust you. How about after we finish clubs, we can go home together!"

"Good idea, i don't have to go home scared again."

"Okay, that's settled then." Kairi turned around and walks through the hall. I followed her and run to her side.

***

After school.

I take a deep breath before opening the gym door. From today im going to take care of this boys. Ugh, im feeling sick.

"Arisacchi?" I heard a voice behind me. I turned around and see Kise looking at me with a worried look.

"Are you okay? You look pale..." He reach out his hand, ready to catch me if i fall.

That's weird. I feel like i could tell all my troubles to him. Even he's a guy and i just met him yesterday. Maybe it's because he's personality...

"Ryouta-san...im actually not really good with boys.." I said.

"I know."

"But, i know you can do this too!" He said in confident.

His words cheer me up. I walk into the gym with him.

The coach and Kasamatsu-senpai that was talking, stop and look to my direction.

"EVERYONE PLEASE GATHER UP I HAVE AN ANNOUNCEMENT!" The coach voice echo through the gym.

The boys stop practicing and gathering around. I stand beside Kasamatsu-senpai and the coach.

I can see the boys start to stare at me with curious faces. I feel my face is turning red.

"From today, we're going to have a team manager." The coach says.

"M-my-my name is A-Arisa Masamune. A first year student. P-please take care of me." I said as i hurried bow.

"Whoa she's cute.""She's on what class""i never seen her before.""Never thought of a team manager, but this is great.""is she a transfer student?""finally a girl around." I could hear the boys chatter. My face become more redder as i heard that.

"Okay that's all, back to practice." The boys back to practice. Kise run to me.

"See, you can do it." Kise said with a big grin.

"Thank you...Ryouta-san." I said, from the deep of my heart.

"Arisacchi, you can call me Kise."

"B-but... im not used to it."

"It's okay!~"

"Umm.........Ki-Kise-san...." I said shyly.

Kise is silent then he laugh.