Chapter 12

Arisa:

Why i decided to go home while my uniform is wet?

Maybe by covering it with my coat i will feel no cold.

But bad idea.

Today's weather is really cold. The cold penetrate my coat.

I finally reached my home. I quickly open my coat and searched for the towels.

I dried myself and changed my clothes.

I make a cup of tea for myself.

Then i see a note in the table.

"Arisa, Arashi. I'm going to be holled up at the office. There's work that I haven't finished last month and my boss said if i could finish the new work for me in three days i could get extra salary. So we can go on a vacation. Don't forget to lock the doors, i love you guys. -Father."

My face softens after reading the note.

Father is so thoughtful of us.

I think I'm gonna take a nap after I drank my tea. I'm starting to feel dizzy.

***

I woke up and notice that it's already dark.

How long did i sleep?!

My head hurts. I couldn't get myself up.

I take my phone and found multiple missed calls and texts.

I opened text from Arashi because its really rare for him to text me.

"Nee-san, im going to stay at my friend house. You know him, its Yasu. I'll be not going home for today. You didn't have to make dinner. Tell father for me, thanks. -Arashi."

Great, now I'm all alone at my house.

I scrolled through the texts and there's one from Kairi, Kise, Momoi, and.....Aomine

I wondered how he's doing. I forgot to tell him to not wait up for me.

Right when I thought of him, my phone rings. Aomine's name is on the screen.

I picked it up.

"He-hello?" My heart beats faster.

"Oi lazybumps, are you not going to let me in?"

"H-huh?"

"Kise and that senpai already told me all about it and I'm in front of your house like half hour ago."

W-what?! I jumped from my bed, ignoring my pounding head that starts to get worse.

I rushed to the door.

I opened it and Aomine is standing in front of me still holding his phone on his ear.

"Finally!" He said while he flips his phone and walked into my house. I closed the door.

"I-i-im sorry i didn't know. Y-you must be cold!" I said nervously.

"Heh, it's fine. But, are you ok?" He said in his worries tone.

"E-eh...."

Suddenly i lost my balance.

I don't feel well..

My vision goes blur. I fall and Aomine catches me.

"W-what happen?!" He looked at me worried. He held my forehead.

"Aw your frickin' hot, you have a fever dammit."

Fever? It must be because im walking in this kind of weather when im still wet...ugh i should've dried myself in the school.