Strip 🔥

Colt

WE DROVE BACK TO Luca's house in Redmond, which I guess is technically mine now. Darcy didn't say a word the entire ride home. I didn't blame her. I unlocked the front door and stepped into the house. Darcy followed in behind me.

To the right of the front door was a living room that boasted floor to ceiling windows. A large white sectional sat in front of a fireplace. Darcy took a seat on the couch and clicked on the TV. To the left was a massive Tuscan style kitchen. Light wooden floors ran to a large island. I grabbed a glass and set it on the dark countertops. Reaching in the freezer I grabbed a few ice cubes and plopped them in the glass.

A bar cart sat on the far end of the kitchen. I walked over to it and grabbed a bottle of whiskey and poured three fingers. I took a long drink, savoring the sweetness on my tongue. I brought my drink into the living room and took a seat beside Darcy. I traced my finger tips down her arm and she shivered at my touch.

This moment was probably not the best time to fuck, but I was desperate to feel anything other than the guilt consuming me. I didn't feel guilty for killing Quinn. I felt guilty for being the cause of Darcy's sadness. I knew she was probably dealing with so many different emotions and still processing the betrayal. But she was still obviously mournful for the death of someone she trusted. I wanted to make her feel better.

"Strip," I commanded.

"What?"

"Take your fucking clothes off."

Darcy snapped her lips shut and stood. She slid her t-shirt over her head to reveal a see through black lace bra.

"Turn around."

She turned around and unbuttoned her pants. She bent over as she slid them down her legs, giving me the perfect view of her round ass. She repeated the same movement as she slid her black g-string down her legs as well. Her pussy glistened in the dim lighting.

"Already soaked and I haven't even touched you yet."

Darcy turned back around as she unhooked her bra. Her perky tits bounced as she freed them. I took another sip of my drink and leaned back into the couch with my legs spread and both of my arms extended along the backs of the cushions.

"Touch yourself."

Darcy grabbed each breast in one of her hands and gently massaged. She worked her way to her nipples where she pinched and tugged on them. Her head fell back as she moaned. She snapped her head back up to look at me. She pushed one of her tits up towards her face and bent her head down to flick her hard nipple with her own tongue. My cock twitched in my pants, begging me to sink it into Darcy.

"Sit," I said and gestured for her to sit on the coffee table directly in front of me. Darcy sat down, her fat ass spread out against the hard surface and accentuated her hourglass figure.

"Spread your legs."

Her thighs slowly spread as she flashed her dripping pink cunt at me.

She slid her finger through her folds, gathering her wetness on the tip. She brought her finger to her mouth and wrapped her tongue around it, moaning as she tasted herself. Still sitting, I unbuckled my belt and slid my pants down to my thighs. My briefs followed and released my erection.

Darcy's fingers found their way to her clit. She maintained eye contact as she whimpered and drew small circles around the bud. I held my hand out to her mouth, and she spit into it. I brought my hand back to my dick and started stroking.

Darcy pushed two fingers inside her pussy. She moaned and reached her free hand up to grab her tit. She worked her fingers in and out faster and I jerked my cock to match her speed.