How you Met

Mattheo Riddle : You had a crush. Not on any random Hogwarts Guy but a person in particular this was Mattheo. All the girls at Hogwarts adored him. but unlike others you didn't show it nor tell anyone. You thought he would never be around someone like you, you were very simple What would he want with you not that you were pretty at least that's what yo thought. You were in potions trying to reach a jar that was a shelf above your height when like a miracle someone helped you only to find out it was Mattheo. "Mattheo Riddle. You are?" "y/n y/l/n." you turned around and rushed away trying to control your blush.

Adrian Pucey : He was in a rush somewhere and had accidently bumped into you. Quickly introducing yourselves he muttered an apology and escorted you to where you were going in this case the great hall. Before rushing off for Quidditch.

Marcus Flint : At the Quidditch pitch you were just walking to the quidditch pitch you never knew Slytherin had practice (you're in Slytherin for this). You were staring at your feet not watching where you were heeding bumping into the Marcus Flint's chest almost falling down. Looking up to see him glaring down at you. "Sorry" you mutter before turning away. "What's ur name" he asks the team are shocked. "Y/N" you replied running to go reach on time for transfiguration.

Miles Bletchley : Lets just say you were hungry so you head for the great hall (dinner time) sitting down your eyes land on the last piece of  raspberry pie. but someone took it before you you look to your side to see Bletchley smirking 😏 very well knowing you wanted to eat it. Out of anger you get your vey full up to the top goblet of juice and pour it all over him as you stormed out of the great hall leaving him in shock, and his friends laughing at him.

Tom Riddle : You were in the library sitting in YOUR special corner reading you love reading when all of a sudden someone sits across you the very handsome Tom Riddle you have never talked to him before but he somehow knows ur name; all of the girls wanted him in the school. But he didn't want anyone of them apparently. "Hello y/n" "Riddle" you say plainly. "Why don't you want me like the other girls do?" "I-" you were about to reply when he cut you off. "They stare at me while I stare at you. Goodnight." he said leaving you baffled while blushing madly for no apparent reason you figured you had a crush on him.

------------------------------How'd it go? Good?---------------------------

I'll update soon.............A.K.I.