When you get Jealous (NOT DATING)

NOTE :Some characters i made up.

Mattheo Riddle : After the day Mattheo had helped you, you had told your closest friend that you had a crush on him she said she would help u. The next few days you were walking alone down the corridor when you turned around the corner you saw your friend (Daphne Greengrass) betray you by having a full make out session with Mattheo. They stopped when she saw you she just stared at you shocked. "y/n........." "You know what save it. I thought I could trust u...Pathetic Bitch." with that you started hating Daphne you knew you couldn't lie but you were Jealous. Poor Mattheo was so confused. What you didn't know was it wasn't Mattheo who kissed her it was Daphne or rather Greengrass who had kissed him first. With that you became a bestie with Pansy Parkinson. But you didn't tell her your crush on Mattheo because incase she betrayed you like Greengrass.

Adrian Pucey : Adrian was spending a lo of time being a huge flirt with a girl named Roseline White (made up character) it made you so jealous but what could you do you weren't even dating him, yet you got so jealous that one day after class you saw her walking alone when you walked up to her and started boxing her in the face. Only to get pulled of her by your friend Jessica Maryanazo (made up). What  you didn't know was Adrian had seen everything in the lurking dark shadows.

Marcus Flint : He was practicing Quidditch and from a safe distance you saw a bunch of his fangirls admiring him and him smiling and fliting with them shamelessly. Something took over you and you quickly Got a beater and a beaters bat and from a distance hit it at his fangirls from a safe distance dropping the bat you ran away. Flint only saw you run away 5 minutes after the incidence but he already knew it  couldn't have been you as he said 'girls cant play Quidditch'.

Miles Bletchley : You and miles pranked each other ever since the day you met you never spared a chance however today was different A girl by the name Brittany Walten (made up) was flirting with him and you couldn't help get jealous and you were definitely never going to admit it. Bletchley being himself flirted back. Later on the day you pranked her and she had a weird hair color and was embarrassed in front of the whole school, you just acted like you knew nothing.

Tom Riddle : A group of girls were following him around trying to get his attention however you got jealous and nope never gonna admit it from a distance you hexed the girls when he wasn't looking and walked away like nothing happened. But who are you kidding this is THE TOM RIDDLE so he knew it was you he just simply smirked at how jealous you could be of course you never knew he knew and he wasn't planning on telling you either.

--------------------------What should I do next? Any Ideas?-----------------------

is it good?

-A.K.I