They realize they like you

Mattheo Riddle :

His pov : I had sent y/n that love letter I don't even know why. Did I like Her? Probably every time I see her or even talk to her I feel butterflies 🦋 in my stomach. Yup I definately Like. Oh gosh her laughs ssooooo cute. Merlin I'm in love. I'll ask her out later.

Marcus Flint : 

His pov : I am in like y/n. That's all that's on mind right now. Would she like me? Oh gosh she looked hot when she got jealous. Okay yup I love her. She's coming to the quidditch match I dont care what happens. Okay im definitely in love.

Adrian Pucey : 

His pov : Ima ask y/n out to hogsmede next week. I really liked her for a while now. Will she say yes. Does she like me back? It's gonna have to be a yes. Shit i'm late for quidditch practise. Y/n's beautiful. Okay enough now quidditch.

Tom Riddle : 

His pov : Y/n. The one person who gave me a weird feeling in my stomach. She's really cute. Ive failed to concentrate cause of her. I think i'm in ❤. Imagine me in love with y/n. Boy, salazar I LOVE her.

Miles Bletchley : 

His pov : I have fallen hard for y/n. I just know it despite we hate each other and parks are pulled on one another. I cant help but love her; her smile, jealousy, laughs, eyes. look here she comes... let me get out of here before I die from thinking about her.

-----Hopefully it was good------