Its Always her : Mattheo Riddle

An: This has nothing to do with preferences

TW: Blood/Cutting pls skip if your uncomfortable with these topics

y/n pov:

Mattheo has a bestfriend and its a girl : Cho Chang, and I hate her of course Mattheo doesn't know. We were walking to potions. When we sat Mattheo sat next to me well not until Chang lured him away from me and guess what he went. I have had it. I stormed out of the class without another word. And head to ONLY MY secret spot.

-------------Evening----------

Mattheo pov :

Y/n stormed out of class which is odd. I saw her in the evening and was going to ask her on a date. 

"Y/n!"

"Yes?"

"Whats wrong why did you leave class?"

"My-My head wa-was paining sooo I thought a walk would help." she stuttered. Also odd

" Meet me at 9:00 tonight I want to take you somewhere."

"Hmmm Ok." she answered and with that I left.

Y/n pov:

I had lied to him I had gone out because of him and Chang. Any way I was heading to go get ready when I put on a black tank top and Jeans, black converse, and a jacket. I waited for mattheo but he never came. I heard the door open I turn around to see Chang. not a surprise.

" Oh I'm here to help Theo with his homework." she said bitterly. Before I could answer Mattheo came in.

"Y/n.. We can go another time please? I need Cho to help me with my work." mattheo said

"Sure.." I forced a smile. He nodded and the two of them headed to his dorm. Chang turned around and smirked at me. She had call of our date. I went to the black lake. I cried. Why does mattheo fall for her tricks? Does he not love me anymore? Is he gonna break up with me? Is he cheating on me with Chang? This thoughts made me cry even more. 

TW: Blood/ cutting

I ran to the forbidden forest. Running deep into the pitch black forest leaning on one of the trees. I acacioed a knife. I cut my wrist slowly thinking I would lose out all the shattered pain, hurt. I fell to the ground.

----Three days later---

Mattheoo pov:

I have been worried for the past 3 days y/n is nowhere to be seen. Cho seems like she doesn't care.

Y/n pov:

I wake up and memories rush to my mind of what happened. I get up and fing my way to the Hospital wing only to run into Chang.

"Why did you come back?" she asked

"Doesnt matter to you"

"yes it does. I want Mattheo. He's all mine. Look at you, your ugly, right now covered in blood, week, stupid, disordered, Who would want you. Poor mattheo stuck with a pathetic girl like you."

I felt stabbed.

Mattheo pov: 

I had just heard their conversation. Changs gonna be sorry. Now everything starts to hit me.

"Chang." she turns around with an innocent smile.

"Yes Mattheo?"

"Cut the act. You've been hurting y/n. One I am only hers. Two Shes way prettier than you. Three We are not friends any more. Four You are the Pathetic one here. Five are you blind? boys at hogwarts drool over wanting her. Six Fuck off."

She looked shocked.

"N-no its not supposed to be li-like t-th-that."

"Save it you are way too pathetic." Tears streamed down her face as she ran away. The moment she ran away I saw y/n. She was looking sad, week, her wrist had a cut in it, her shirt had a few blood stains. She looked Broken? And it was because of me.

"Princess..."

"Its fine.. I know you don't love me."

"NO! Princess I swear I want you Chang played my mind."

"Why would you be with an ugly pathetic girl like me?"

"No! No! You are beautiful. Not ugly Changs only jealous. I love your smile, Voice just the Whole of you. Because I- I love you."

Y/n pov:

This is the first time he said that. I looked up and ran into his arms. 

"I love you to Theo. Promise you never leave me?"

"Promise."

I looked up and smiled at him.

--------The end cause Idk what should happen next any ideas?---