Her Past

The little girl shivered as she sat on the cold ground of the alley her clothes were dirty some part torn her eyes were red and puffy hair messy and skin dirty.

She was young a mere 8 years old. She didn't understand much of her situation all she knew was that from now on she was alone.

This little girl was Kim Y/N, at this point in time her parents were some of the most powerful people in the world or so they themselves thought.

They never wanted a child y/n was an accident to them, they didn't want to have an abortion so the entire pregnancy and for the eight years they kept y/n she was a secret.

Till today she's still a secret but no longer theirs, as y/n sat in her corner sobbing silently not knowing what to do to help herself at this hour of the night she heard loud noises lower down the alley.

It was someone shouting while another pleaded with them to, let them go? Y/N was sure of what she was hearing then a loud gun shot was heard.

Y/N maybe was young but she knew what a gun shot sounded like she didn't waste time and tried to hide herself. She heard footsteps approaching her.

She peeked out from behind the trash can where she hid and saw multiple tall figures dressed in black suits with bigs guns walking up out of the darkness.

By accident she made a little sound alerting the leader of the group of men. He started looking around.

"Who's there come out, now". Y/N covered her ears and head with her small hands and ducked down. Poor girl was terrified, seconds later she felt herself being pulled harshly.

She screwed her eyes shut and remained on the ground where she feel sobbing. The man who was in the middle approached her.

"You idiot, how could not see it was a child. How could u pull her that hard". The man lowered his head in embarrassment.

The man went to y/n and picked her up laying her head on his shoulder her heled her calming her down. Y/N didn't know any better so she let him hold her.

After couple minutes her cries turned into little sniffles the man put her down again under the light of the alley.

Now she had a clear view of all of the man and they could see her aswell. "Hi sweetheart, don't be scared of us we won't hurt you. Why are u out here on your own this hour baby"?

Y/N hesitated to speak but as mentioned before she didn't know any better. "E-eomma and a-appa no want m-me". Y/N started crying again

The man understood her parents abandoned her here. He pulled y/n to his embrace once more. "Shh, it's alright baby, you'll be okay. I'll take care of u hun".

Y/N looked at the man. "R-really"? "Yes baby, you're my responsibility from now on". Y/N smiled. "Thank chu". She paused for a minute making the man laugh.

"My name is Jeon Seo but u can call me appa". Y/N's eyes lit up. "Wait, you're that mafia man"? "Umm, yes but like I said u won't be hurt I'll take care of u".

Y/N nods her little head. "I know I trust chu". They smiled to one another and Seo picked y/n up and walked to his car followed by the guards.

This is how the journey of y/n and her now father figure started out