a repeat of history

Its been a week since that whole thing with y/n's parents and things have been fairly okay. Y/N is now okay and has accepted that some people just don't change.

Jungkook learned alot more about y/n over this week and he's glad she learned to be more open with him and trust him more.

Now y/n has a mission its already 7 at night and she just finished getting ready to leave. The thing about this mission is the location.

It's a place y/n is dreading going back to but she has to. Tonight she's going back to the alley where she and Mr.Jeon first met that night.

Y/N'S POV

I walked down the stairs as I out my watch on. Jungkook was sitting on the couch in my shirt watching a movie.

I stooped down beside the couch and kissed his forehead. "I'm going now baby". "Be careful babe I'll be waiting for you". "I'll be back soon, bye love u". "Love u too".

THIRD PERSON P.O.V

Y/N left the house with her team to the alley where their new victim is reported to be. As they arrived they spotted a man running.

Y/N's men ran out in their numbers and cornered the guy as y/n approached soon after standing in the middle infront of the man.

Soon they worked out their Buisness and it was time to go back but then they heard little sobs. They all frowned, y/n walked forward towards the sound.

Looking around she saw a little figure shaking behind a bin. She kneeled down beside the person and tapped their shoulder. It was a little boy he flinched hard and back way.

"Hey hey calm down little one its alright I'm not here to hurt you". "W-who are you"? "My name is Kim Y/N". "T-the m-mafia lady"? "Umm yes but I won't hurt you I promise".

He finally managed to stand infront of y/n. "Why are u out here little one". The little boy looked down crying harder. "E-eomma and a-appa no want m-me".

Y/N'S POV

My heart sunk hearing his words, I felt sick, those were my exact words when appa found me.

I looked at the little Boy, "d-did your parents leave y-you"? I asked him. He nodded and cried. I pulled him to my chest hugging him.

"Shhh, it's alright little one". I rubbed his back. "I'll take care of you baby, you're not alone. Don't cry". He looked at me with his puppy eyes.

"You will"? I nod and wiped his tears. He smiled and hugged me. "Thank you". He paused for a second seemingly not knowing how to address me.

"Call me eomma baby its okay". "Okay eomma". "How old are u baby and what's your name". "My name is Jay and I'm 6 years old". His smile beamed.

Damn history really just repeated itself huh.