letting her guard down

JJK POV

I stood behind the wall listening to the entire conversation. They abandoned her? I felt so mad at her parents and bad for y/n.

I don't know how y/n managed to stand so strong for so long. If that was me I would be in tears by now.

I just listened till the point where they left them I saw y/n and appa hugging one another. Then something I never would've expected happened.

Y/N was crying, I never once seen or heard her cry. She sounded so hurt, but who wouldn't wouldn't when something like this happens to them.

I watched as she sobbed and appa tried to comfort her. She said she actually felt bad for them, after all of that she still cared.

How could they do something like that to their own daughter. They abandoned her from a young age and made her suffer not having her parents love.

I saw appa break the hug pat y/n's head and start walking out I think he's leaving now. I see y/n wipe her tears and sit down sighing deeply.

I wanted to know properly what happened to her when she was younger and what made her parents abandon her and try comforting her but I didn't feel like it was my place.

She did tell me to go to the room but I stayed what if she gets mad. I think I should let her cool off a bit and ask later.

I went to our room and layed in bed. Guess I'll have to make up some time till later when I decide to ask her.

TIME SKIP
JJK POV

It's now night time y/n was silent the entire rest of the day. She only came inside to shower and change and directly walked back out.

I showered and changed myself putting on one of y/n's hoodies I walked out of the room to find her.

Walking slowly outside I see the door to the balcony open. That's her favourite spot in the house so I knew it was her that was there.

But then I was hit by a weird smell as I neared the door. I peaked outside and saw her smoking.

I immediately went to her and snatched away the cigarette from her and threw it on the grown stomping on it.

She jumped a bit and looked at me. "What are u doing huh? Smoking? For what, what does that do for u"?

She closed her eyes and layed back again on the couch. "Jungkook not now please". It hurt when she used my name again but i couldn't let it phase me.

I sat on her lap and hugged her. "Please don't smoke it isn't good for your health". She actually hugged me back and nodded into my neck.

"What happened"? I pulled back and looked at her after asking. She shook her head and looked at the floor.

"Babe come on tell me u can't hide this from me forever as much as u may want to". She sighed already given up she knew I was right.

"What did they do before to make u hate them what happened downstairs what did they want, please tell me".

She was tearing up, "fine I'll tell you". She took a deep breath. "They are my real parents, when I was 8 they abandoned me in an alley."

"They always saw me as a mistake from before I was even born. They kept my entire existence a secret from the world".

"The day they left me I met appa, he promised he'd take care of me as his own daughter which he did. He was the only person I trusted and now you".

"Recently my parents company went bankrupt and they came here today to try to brainwash me into thinking they never left me and I was the one that ran away".

"They were gonna use me for my money". By now I was in complete tears and didn't dare to look me in the eyes.

I quickly hugged her putting her head on my chest. She hugged my waist sobbing, I felt so bad.

She really gave them what they deserved I hope they suffer from now till they die. I pulled back wiped her tears and kissed her forehead.

"Babe it's alright let's go inside". I got up and pulled her inside to the room. As we got inside i closed the door and we walked to bed.

I layed down and made y/n come with me. She layed her head on my stomach and hugged my waist burry her face into me.

I pulled the blanket over us and stroked her hair. She calmed down after about half hour now she was only sniffling

I started singing to help her fall asleep

Soon she was out like a light I really just hoped she'd feel okay soon then I also feel asleep