nighttime trip

Today was jungkooks day off and y/n had a mission so she doubled the guards in the house for safe measure and went on her mission early and came back home.

As soon as she walked in she was met with jungkook on the couch watching TV with a squishmallow cuddling it. As soon as he saw her he gasped and bolted to the bathroom for a first-aid kid.

He ran back down to y/n holding her hand he made her sit on the couch. "Y/N how did this happen oh my god". "It's all part of work baby". "Take your s-shirt off".

Y/N with no hesitation did as he said. Jungkook gasped once again looking at the several cuts and bruises y/n had on her tatood body.

He immediately got supplies out of the first aid kit and started cleaning all of y/n's injuries. "Go shower and come back don't out a shirt on I still need to treat these.

"As u say boss". Y/N smiled and went to her room to shower and change putting on everything but her shirt.

She came back down and saw jungkook waiting for her. She sent back down on the couch and jungkook sat on her lap treating her wounds.

Y/N hissed as jungkook pressed down the medicated cotton on her wounds. "That's what u get for not being careful". He pressed harder on a cut making y/n groan loudly and hold his hand.

"Okay okay stop I'll be more careful just stop pressing on them". Y/N layed her head back breathing out heavily baring the pain. Jungkook felt bad and started blowing on the cuts to help the pain.

Soon the pain eased and she put her shirt on while jungkook watched and was mesmerized by her abs.

She wore this

She looked at jungkook then the time

She looked at jungkook then the time. It's 8:30p.m. already. "Damn I didn't think I took that long on  the mission". "Did u eat baby"?

Jungkook shook his head as a no, "Alright let's go get something to eat and then I'll carry u somewhere". Jungkooks eyes lit up it had been so long since he went out other than to his company.

"Go on go shower and change". Jungkook bolted to his room and got ready.

Y/N looked at jungkook from head to toe as he walked down

Y/N looked at jungkook from head to toe as he walked down. "Damn he's cute". She thought to herself. "Let's gooo". He chimed happily. "Yessir".

They both went to the garage and got into this car.

Y/N drove off jungkook sat in the passenger seat holding y/n's free hand listening to the music playing on the radio and singing making y/n smile at his cuteness

Soon the pulled up to a restaurant where y/n ordered food for them and they ate and talked getting to know each other more.

Once done y/n payed and they left to where y/n said she would take jungkook. The entire ride jungkook played with y/n's fingers and told her alot of random things about his childhood which y/n couldn't help but laugh at.

He's so talkative and energetic, within half hour y/n pulled off of the highway and went onto a dirt road far into the forest that lines the highway.

Jungkook looked around, "you go back here". "Yupp". Soon y/n stopped at an old Bridge and got out allowing jungkook ot get out aswell.

She held a handout for him which he quickly took. He stood close to her as he never came to a place like this before. Y/N led him up the bridge a s hopped onto the rails sitting.

Jungkook looked at her like she was crazy. "Yah that's not sage get down". "Calm down baby, I've been coming here for years it's fine". She reached her hand put for him to help him up.

Hesitantly he grabbed on and sat between her legs letting his back rest on her chest. Y/N wrapped her arms securely around him. The sound of the rushing river water under them was calming.

Jungkook looked up at the stars and smiled it was nice after all he was liking it now. Being in y/n's embrace he was warm and comfortable, now he understood why she liked it here.

They spent the rest if the night there they looked at the full moon and as if planned they saw a shooting star and jungkook made a "wish".