scam

Y/N'S POV

We pulled up at the building and I got out opening the door for jungkook to get out. Once he did we made our way inside and to the meeting room.

As we got inside jungkook took a seat by the table as I stood in the corner of the room. Minutes later a man entered with several guards.

I immediately recognized who the person was. Mr. Cha one of not only appas but also my long times enemy. I bet he's planning something to harm jungkook.

My guard was up and I was paying close attention to everything. I wasn't gonna risk anything happening to jungkook as per appas orders.

All through the meeting I wasn't getting a good feeling. Suddenly in the middle of the meeting Lee stood up and his guards all pulled their guns.

Jungkooks eyes widened in fear and shock. I knew this was a damn scam. I jumped infront of jungkook pulling my gun from my pocket.

"Get out of the way girl, you can't do anything against us". I smirked under my mask and shot down all of his guards in a second.

I pulled jungkook as I neared the rooms door to get out. Lee quickly tried to attack me but I slit his throat in the blink of an eye.

I turned to jungkook and found him shaking behind me. Thank God the room didn't have cameras so no one was alerted.

I quickly pulled jungkook and we made our ways out of the building to the car. I drove off and called appa.

Within the first ring he answered. "Hey dear whyd u call". "Appa, jungkook had a little meeting earlier and u wouldn't believe who was trying to pull a scam".

"Who"? "Lee". I could feel his rage through the phone. "What happened was either of u hurt"? "No appa he's dead now, I managed to land a good cut on him".

"Thank God you both are alright". "Yeah I'll talk to u later appa". I hung up and turned to look at jungkook. He was sweating and shaking as I expected.