Chapter 2

Arya rushed into the coffee shop, her MIT letter in hand. Peter, MJ, and Ned were sat at the counter, "Did you get yours?" Ned asked

Arya ran towards the trio holding up her letter, "It's here!"

The trio held up their letters in unison. Arya squealed in delight. The four sat down at the table, letters in hand. Arya had always dreamed of attending MIT, she was even happier when her friends made a plan of attending together. 

"Ready?" Arya asked looking at the three.

They nodded, slowly opening the letters. 

Arya ripped open the letter, her eyes scanning the page quickly. Her face was quickly overcome with disappointment. She hadn't been accepted. 

MJ was the first to speak, "No." 

"Me either"

Arya just shook her head in defeat. 

"In light of the recent controversy, we are unable to consider your application at this time."

"This is so not fair. I mean, this is so not fair! I didn't do anything wrong. I mean, you guys definitely didn't do anything wrong." 

"Peter." Arya started, putting a hand on his shoulder, "It's not your fault, we're in this together."

"Expect disappointment and you will never get disappointed," MJ announced in a sorrowful whisper. 

...

Arya held Peter's hand in support as the two walked down the bridge. Peter had asked Arya to come with him to talk to the vice-chancellor. As the two arrived at the car Peter knocked on her car window

 "Yeah. I'm sorry. I just-- I really needed to talk to you--And I know you're on your way to the airport, But MJ Watson, Ned Leeds, and Arya Hart are the three smartest people I've ever met in my entire life, and I'm the dumbest person because I let them help me. But if I didn't let them help me then millions of people would have died. So please don't-- Don't let MIT be dumb like me." 

"You didn't rehearse that, did you, Peter?"

Arya felt the ground start to shake below her. She looked up and saw cars start to rumble and people start to run. "Peter..." she started but it seemed as though his spidey senses had already been notified.

"Peter what's happening?" she asked letting go of his hand. 

Before either of them had time to react, a metal claw shot out of the ground followed by another one. 

"Hello, Peter."

"Hello?"

"What have you done with my machine?"

"Your mach-- I don't know what you're talking about? I don't-- What machine?" Peter retorted. 

"The power of the sun in the palm of my hand. It's gone!"

"Arya run!" 

...

As soon as Peter had made the call to the trio, they were on their way. The trio made their way into the infamous Sanctum Sanctorum. 

"So you're telling me that the multiverse is real?"

Peter nodded. 

"And this happened because you wanted to get us into college?"

He nodded again.

"Peter you complete idiot!" Arya exclaimed sending a thwack to the back of his head.

"Peter you did that for us?" MJ asked him in a calmer voice.

Arya shook her head as the four of them walked through the building, eventually arriving at a dusty basement. They looked around, the room was filled with life-sized containers, one which held the man from the Bridge, and one which held a lizard. 

"Wait. Peter is that the man from the bridge?"

He nodded, "Mr strange said when the multiverse opened, these men were sent here, they all died fighting spiderman. And we need to find them all before they cause any more harm."

"How exactly are we planning on stopping these guys?"

"Well, we find one, we zap it, and it ends up here"

...

The trio had successfully captured 2 more of the villains before Peter got a call from May. He rushed out claiming it was urgent and told the trio to head home. 

As Arya walked back to Happy's condo, she was extremely disoriented. The multiverse? She couldn't believe it was real, being in AP science she had studied it before, but she could never fathom it being real. As Arya started to cross the street she didn't notice the car hurtling towards her. She turned her head, her eyes widening, but before she was hit she felt herself being lifted into the air.

Arya let out a loud scream as she was thrown through the air. She calmed a bit, realizing it was Peter who was holding them. Arya closed her eyes and tightened her grip, "Peter! Put me down you know I hate swinging!"

Minutes later she felt herself being placed down onto the ground. Arya let out a loud sigh, wiping the dirt off her shirt. "My god Peter you know I hate that-Wait. I thought May needed you urgently?"

Peter stood there perplexed, not saying a word to her.

"Peter?"

He hesitated slightly, "How do you know my name?"

...

AN

And peter 3 has entered the chat! hope you enjoyed this chapter!