Chapter 19

After calming down slightly Arya's eyes widened slightly, "Shit!," she exclaimed remembering that Peter needed to talk to her. 

She quickly ran over to where he stood, engulfing her friends in a hug. 

"Oh Arya, I'm so sorry," MJ consoled the gurl. 

Arya nodded gratefully before turning to look at Peter, "What did you need to tell me, Pete?" She asked, taking notice of his sad expression. 

"Shouldn't we get going?," MJ asked, looking at him.

Arya watched as Peter took a deep breath, staring down at his feet solemnly, "You're gonna forget who I am."

Arya felt as though someone had just kicked her in the gut as all of the air left her lungs and her stomach dropped. She felt as though she was going to faint. She had just lost the other Peter and she couldn't lose him too.

"...What?" Ned asked

"Forget who you are -- what are you talking about?" MJ asked, eyes wideneing.

"God no, Peter please be joking," Arya whispered, tears quickly returning to her face. 

"It's okay. I'm gonna come and find you, and I'll explain everything." He told them, trying to convince his friends that everything would be okay.

Arya watched as her friend's faces filled with realization.

"I'll make you remember me, and it will be like none of this ever happened. Okay?" He continued, trying to make light of this situation.

"Okay, but what if that doesn't work? What if-- What if that doesn't work? What if we can't remember you? I don't want to do that. I don't-- I don't want to do that." Arya chocked out, panic lacing her voice. 

"I know, Arya. I know." Peter consoled the girl, his voice quiet.

"But, what-- Is there not something we can do? We can't come up with, like, a plan or something, you know? There's always something we can do?" MJ asked, tears sliding down her cheeks as she looked at the boy she loved.

"There's nothing we can do," he explained, shaking his head. "But it'll be okay."

The group stood silent for a moment as MJ stood trying to catch her breath, Ned's eyes brimming with tears, and Arya full-on sobbing.

"You promise?" Ned asked, looking towards his best friend.

"Yeah, I promise." 

Arya watched as Peter pulled Ned into a hug, "I'll come find you, okay?" 

"I know you will." Ned nodded, pulling away from the hug as Peter turned to MJ.

"You better. If you don't, I'm just gonna figure it out. I've done it before, I can do it again." MJ told him, wiping a tear from her eye.

Arya held onto Ned's hand as they watched the couple share a loving kiss, Peter doing his best to convince her that he would find her. 

As the two broke away, Peter finally turned to her. 

"Fuck, I hate you, and magic parker," she choked out as she pulled her best friend into a hug, clutching onto him tightly.

"I'm sorry Ary, I'm so sorry, I"ll find you I promise," He whispered before pulling away from the hug and leaping into the air.

Before Arya could register what just happened, her vision became cloudy and she began to feel faint. "MJ..," She started before passing out, Waking up the next morning in her room, with no memory of the previous day. 

...

AN

I'm literally so sad rn stop. This book is coming to an end I'm so sad but I'm excited to get into a new story!