Chapter 18

Arya and Peter walked over to a rock and sat down, holding each other's hands in their laps.

"I'm not good at goodbye's" Arya mumbled, looking down at her lap.

Peter reached over, lifting her chin to make her look at him, "I'm not either but we have to,"

Arya wiped her tear-soaked cheeks as she nodded slightly, "What if I forget you?," She choked out through her tears. 

Peter took a deep breath, wrapping his arms around the girl as tears equally poured out of his eyes. It wasn't his first time losing the girl he loved, needless to say, it would never be easy.

After a moment of holding her in his arms, he reached into his suit, pulling out a small chain.

Arya pulled away from him, looking down at the necklace that was placed in his palm. 

"I want you to have this so that I'll always be with you," he told her, showing her the necklace. It was a silver necklace with a small spider at the bottom of the chain. "it was Gwen's, I carry it everywhere with me, but I want you to have it," he told her, placing it in her palm. 

Although seemingly impossible, Arya's eyes poured even more tears, shaking her head, "I can't take that Peter, it was Gwen's it's wrong." She told him, feeling guilty for taking something that was hers.

"Please Arya, I want you to have it, she would have wanted me to move on." He told her, fixing the stray hairs that were rested on her face. "Please. That way you will always remember me," He pleaded, holding her face in his hands.

Arya looked from him to the necklace for a moment before nodding and letting him place the necklace around her neck. 

Arya hugged him tightly, burying her face in his shoulder, "Thank you, Peter," she whispered, clutching him tightly.

Peter let out a sad laugh, "I can't believe after everything I've been through I finally found someone again and I'm going to lose them," 

Arya frowned, looking up at him, "I guess we just weren't meant to be," she whispered sadly, pulling away from the hug.

Peter nodded sadly, "I know,"

Arya took a deep breath and wiped her eyes, the two just staring at each other for a moment, taking in one another before they would never see each other again. 

...

After a moment, Peter nodded slightly, "It's happening," he told her as his body began to glitch, becoming slightly invisible.

Arya took a deep breath before grabbing the boys face and connecting their lips for the last kiss they would ever share.

Peter quickly returned the action, wrapping his arms around her waist and pulling her close. 

As the two continued to kiss, Arya felt the hands on her waist disappear as the lips on hers did the same.

He was gone.

...

AN

CRYING I'M SORRY. Short chapter but I wanted to have a singular chapter of their goodbye. 

Parallel - Peter Parker x OC [1]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें