Chapter 14

After the two had separated their lips from one another, the pair stood smiling at each other before Peter wrapped his arms around the girl, bringing her into a hug. 

Arya let out a laugh as she wrapped her arms around the boy's chest. 

"I knew it!" MJ yelled, diverting the pair's attention. 

Arya turned her head to her friend, a smile forming on her face as she squirmed out of Peter's arms and into those of her friends. 

"Ned, MJ you're both okay!" She exclaimed, her voice clearly relieved. "Wait, you knew what?"

"You and Peterrrrrrr" MJ teased, "I knew he liked you and I knew you liked him so you're welcome" 

"I mean, I didn't know," Ned told her, "if that helps,"

Arya rolled her eyes at the girl before walking back over to where Peter was standing.

A laugh escaped Peter as he wrapped an arm around the girl's shoulder. "Told you she threatened me," he told her, a small smirk upon his lips.

 After a moment of silence between the group, a shout from Peter turned their heads. "MJ!?" 

"Peter!?" MJ exclaimed, running over to her boyfriend. 

Arya watched as the two embraced each other quickly then observed each other for any harm done. She and Ned made their way over to their friend. 

"Peter! Hey!" She exclaimed, wrapping her arms around her best friend. 

"Are you okay?" he asked his friends, concern apparent in his tone.

The three nodded, "we're okay, are you okay-"

"Poor, Peter. Too weak to send me home to die." A malice voice interrupted, turning the group's heads.

Arya's eyes widened as she saw the goblin hovering in front of them. 

"Back up," Peter called out to her, his voice filled with concern from the girl.

"Peter-" Arya started, she could see his eyes darken in anger. She had never seen this in him before and she was worried he'd do something he shouldn't

"No. I just want to kill you myself." He said, walking slowly towards the doctor, dropping into his spider stance.

"Arya back up!," MJ yelled, grabbing the girl and yanking her back away from the fight. 

"Attaboy!" Norman shot back, a malicious smile arising on his face.

Arya watched as Peter charged at the man, crashing into him with murderous intensity. Peter continued to send punches at the man until he got him onto the floor, where he continued to send hits his way.

The group watched as Judgment clearly clouding his senses, Peter picked up the glider and raised it above his head.

Arya's eyes widened, "Peter don't-!" She yelled, hopping in some way she could wake him out of the trance before he did something she knew he would regret.

Before Peter could kill the man, the eldest peter quickly landed below him, holding up the glider and giving him a pleading look. 

Arya watched as Peter set down the glider, looking down with distraught features.

Before any relief could come to the group, the eldest peter collapsed to the floor, Norman standing behind him with a knife in his hand, "She was there because of you..." He taunted. "I may have struck the blow. But you..." he continued, letting out a devilish laugh, "You are the one that killed her." 

"Peter!," The middle Peter exclaimed, launching the cure in his direction.

The youngest boy quickly caught it and plunged it into the goblin's neck, in which he collapsed onto the floor in agony. 

...

AN

this chapter kinda sucks but I wanted to get one out for you guys. also thank you for 2k reads.